Best Rated threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Stilo
Is it possible to stop the radio coming on when you turn on the ignition - even when the time before you have turned it off - the car is a stilo active 2003 - 1.2 petrol - its a radio cassette. Martin
8
8

Fiat Bravo electrical problems
Apologies for the length of this message and the X-post. My girlfriend's Fiat Bravo (1996 1.8GT) has been developing an electrical problem over the last few days. It's a new car for us so I'm not...
11
11

Fiat Uno Idle Adjust...
Year is 88/89 Engine 1.1(ish) Where is the idle screw adjuster on this engine? Engine runs ok when warm, but has a tendency to cut out at idle point after coming down from higher revs. Thanks in...

Towbar wiring diagram for stilo needed
If someone has towbar wiring diagram for stilo please sand it to my e-mail: . Thanks
2
2

Fiat punto emissions - MOT Failure!
Hi I have a 2000 1.2 8v Fiat punto with 54k on the clock. The car has just failed its m.o.t because of the fast idle co amount. This should be under 30, mine is currently 51! Does anybody have any...
5
5

fiat ducato 14 motorhome 1.9 turbo diesel
1995 fiat ducato 14 motorhome mileage 26000 miles pulls to the right when accelerating any ideas please.
1
1

multipla engine start problems
Hello everybody, is there anybody out there who shares the same or similar engine starting problems ? Since a few monhs it takes minutes that my engine starts running or it starts immediatly. There is...
5
5

High Oil pressure - Fiat 20V Turbo 1999
Hi all, have just bought myself the above, am *very* happy with it, although something which I have only just noticed, the oil pressure goes straight up to the top of the gauge when the engine is...
5
5