Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

HELP: How To Replace Front Turn Signal Lamp?
I hope someone can kindly tell me how to get to the front signal light housing? I need to replace a bulb or two in those areas but can't seem to figure out how to get to them. I was able to change the...
3
3

99 transam question about turn signal
i need to change the turn signal arm on my 99 transam.how do i take the old one out?
1
1

1994 z28 camaro transmission/shift problems
So my buddy has a 1994 z28, auto, that i'm going to buy if we can get it fixed. It only has 45,000 miles on it and it has rims, exhaust, racing chip, cold air intake.. a list of small mods. He didnt...

1966 Chevelle SS charity raffle
Hi all. The National Children's Organization has launched their summer fundraiser, this year's Grand Prize is a 1966 Chevelle SS! I thought you guys might be interested. Check them out at Tickets are...

door panel question
I have a 2000 Trans Am Firehawk. The driver door midrange speaker (not the tweeter) cuts in and out, and I want to replace it. However, when I remove the protective grille, the screws that secure the...
1
1

Is this a real 1987 GTA?
5.7L with T-tops. missing sail panel emblems. everyhting else looks correct. but I have heard that t-tops were not offered in 87. Correct?
3
3

Firebird Trans Am
Hey......I owned two of them......one was a 1970 Firebird V8 Esprite .....Castillian Bronze color.......I totalled it out....... over 100 mph.....in 1987. Bought a brand new Trans Am in 2001....black,...

95 Z28 Camaro having trouble running
My camaro has 130k miles on it. Was running great and it started to have shifting problems so i had a rebuilt tranny put in it. So a couple weeks back if kept not wanting to shit and then it died. I...
1
1

1983 Z28 Quadrajet
Anyone know what size cfm the stock Quadrajet is on a 1983 Z28 (LG4)? Thanks, Tequila
4
4

'85 Firebird stalling problem
I've been having a problem for a couple of years with my '85 F-bird engine code "s", i.e. 2.8l, where it will stall within 10 seconds of starting,transmission not engaged yet, for the 1st time in the...
1
1

78 T/A gas mileage
What kind of mileage can I expect on a 78 T/A with a 400? Yes, I know to not expect it to be very high, but I am curious what other people are getting with similar cars. Driving it around town, I am...
12
12

Diminished Value ??
I didn't know you could collect for the reduced market value of your car after an accident repair, but the articles at say you can. I know most people will not buy a car with a bad Carfax unless it's...

Sloppy Camaro
Hey its me again with the '80 Z. I got it to pass inspection without the reverse lights working, so I've got some time to figure that one out. However... The car has a 4 speed Borg Warner T10, that...
3
3

tire and rim size
Hello all, here's today's question. I am looking to get a new set of rims for my 86 trans am, and I was looking at the C6 Z06 wheels. There is a set on ebay that has the 56mm offset, but what I'm...

350 oil filter
I just purchased a 1967 camaro RS with a 350 motor. It is leaking oil around the oil filter. I have pulled the oil filter. The Guy I bought it from put RTV abound the out side housing( part of the...
2
2