Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Stock 15" tires
I have a set of 15" factory rims from a 1987 firebird, what was the original size tire that went on these? TIA Zilla
1
1

78 TransAm Pumped Out Lifter
I am the original owner of a 1978 Trans-Am, W72 option, auto, garage kept and it has 23,000 original miles on it. I have been so busy this year that I have only taken it out 3 times for a spin. This...
3
3

testing new server, insuring that its picking this group up
Ok..if it works, Im back, if it does not, then Im still out in never never land...

True duals for 95 Z28
I'm thinking about buying a 95-97 LT1 Bassani Exhaust System True Dual System.I am wanting to know if I will need 2 catalytic converters for this system? And how does the headers hook up to this...

turn signal socket replacement
Is there a how-to on doing this somewhere? Guess the bulb busted too many times from water getting in the housing. Looking at the socket this time its partially melted. This is on a 99 Firebird 3.8...

LB9 valve stem seals
I'm looking to replace my valve stem seals on my 1990 LB9 in the spring. I don't want to pull the heads so I'm hoping to find a positive fit style that will fit my stock heads without machining the...

Convt. Boot for 95 Z28
Does anyone know where I can find a new Convertible Top Boot for a 95 Z28? Websites Please.

Removal of gauge cluster
How do you remove the gauge cluster on a 95 Z28? Thanks, Rory

burning smell
i have a 1996 3.8 pontic firebird and i keep getting a burning smell coming from under the hood but i can't see anything. i did lose some coolent a few weeks ago but toped it off and that has been...

the Bandit runs again!
Breaker for the Snowman! This sounds like a lot of fun. They are putting together the orginal run that Smokey and The Bandit ran in the movie. Texarkana to Atlanta I believe. I found it here at think...
1
1

Re: Timing Effect on Oxygen Content
Timing should have little effect on oxygen content. The oxygen content is determined by the fuel - air ratio going into the cylinders and that is controlled by the carb. Maybe re-jet it to be sure you...
2
2

1994 interior panel removal/ hardtop headliner fix!
Okay everyone, I need some help.....1994 camaro intertior panels....how the heck do you get them off??? no screws anywhere, and there seems to be some type of thin metal clips that hold the plastic...

79 Z28 pushrod dropped (how do I raise it?)
Hi - I am changing out my Z's fuel pump because near as I can tell it is bad, it would supply my Quadrajet with no gas at all. When I pulled the old pump off the push road dropped all the way down and...
13
13

FS: 85-92 Dashboard Dash Switches
Dash Parts: Headlight, and 2 sets of same: Rear Defrost without Rear Hatch remote and Rear Defrost with Rear Hatch Remote. Best Offer, Shipping from New Jersey Image: Thanks for looking, Edd

FS: Rear Seat Belts for 82-92 F-Body
Used, Some fading of red on buttons, Best Offer Image at: Shipping from New Jersey. Thanks for looking. Edd