Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: 82-92 Under Hood Insulation Material
Purchased from Classic Industries, cannot be used with my '86 with hood vents. My loss, you gain. Image: Best Offer, ships from New Jersey. Thanks, Edd

First Generation (67-69) Camaro/Firebird Forums?
Can anyone here recommend any forums they like? Thanks
1
1

Camaro wiring...hopefully the last of my worries
It's been awhile since i've posted, probably because replacing the entire cars floorpans was a little more than the 'weekend job' i expected it to be. The last issue i posted was my speedo cable...
5
5

GM reveals convertible Chevy Camaro (CNN.com)
General Motors released photos of a convertible Chevrolet Camaro concept vehicle Thursday. The car will be unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show on Sunday. === Just One of Today's Top 10 Camaro Firebird...

Hey everyone
Missouri Domestics I just started a new forum dedicated to Missouri Domestics owners

BUICK GRAND NATIONAL- REGAL T-TYPE TURBO- FACTORY GM DELCO CASSETTE DECK- FS/FA

1996 pontiac firebird
Guage fluctuation can be a sign of a regulator problem, or an old alternator which might need attention/replacement. It could also be a sign of nothing more than a bad ground....uhmmm...somewhere on...
3
3

88 TransAm GTA Help??
Hi guys... I own a 1988 Trans Am GTA with about 67000 miles on it, T-tops, 5 speed, 305. I basically let the car sit in the driveway the last 2 years or so, hardly driving it. I decided I want to...
2
2

Lifespan of Suspension Parts
Hello all, happy new years to everyone. So recently, the steering in my 96 TA has been getting worse. It has a decent amount of wheel wander, and I decided to take it into the shop last week. The guy...
2
2

1968-72 OLDSMOBILE 442/CUTLASS DELCO FACTORY GM 8-TRACK DECK-RARE OPTION-SERVICED-TESTED-30 DAY WARRANTY !
1
1

502 big block chevy buildup
Can anyone give me advice on a good book I could use for rebuilding a 502 big block. I have rebuilt lots of older small block chevys, but have never rebuilt a big block before. I bought a book from...
1
1

rearend decoding help
Hello: I have aquired a rearend that I am told is from a 89ish camaro.. The codes on the diff. are....................GM 5..............DN.................and 22519735N OR 22518735N Alli have been...
2
2

Looking Goofy in the Parking Lot (headlights)...
Hi All, Got an '87 Trans Am and the headlights don't actuate (open/close). They're intermittent and have gotten to the point that they just stay open. First, it was one then the other. Later, one...
2
2

'85 Camaro Berlinetta Electrical fault (Dead/sporadic amp meter)
Been having troubles wit the dash reading a steady ZERO as far as amperage is concerned, but I was damned sure that the 22-year-old alternator was still working fine...but ll aleads pointed there, so...
4
4

vintage 8-track tape collectors site-WWW.8TRACKAUDIO.COM