1967 Chevy Truck Shortbed Stepside Restored For Sale

Hi all I Have a 67 chevy shortbed stepside for sale price Is 8500 but may negoiate a few dollars but not much.The truck Is paint ready and In urethane primer and has new metal and the truck Is restored as a partial frame off.everythings new Including rebuilt numbers matching 283 recently updated with HEI.has granny low 4 speed and a 3:73 12 bolt posi rearend.truck has new battery,newer radiator new cab corners rocker panels,new metal In rear fenders,new tailgate,new headlights,tailights and tailight wire covers In stainless,new weatherstripping,door seal plates window felt,window channel runner felts,new front bumper In chrome,new rear chrome bumper,also new.bumper bolts.all new white face guages In dash,I restored the dash plastic as well.new fresh rebuilt carbuerator,new bumper bracket on 1 side In front could use new for other side or could use old?new brake lines totally on rear new wheel cyclinders,hold downs brakes and return strings and new main line to rear brakes.and new brake hoses.new front brakes.new tires and wheels 1.000 worth.replaced hood with better original gm hood and better gm grill.has new dimmer switch and new bed floor side channels.frames been repainted 3/4 the way up to the front as well as the fender wells and radiator support and the front of the firewall engine was repainted when rebuilt.truck was stripped down to the cab and complete front wrap was removed as well as the bed from there all metal was fixed with new metal and then the truck was undercoated all the way up.the bed steps was near perfect and rust free as well as the bed sides.1 bed side HAD a dime size spot of rust and that was cut out and new metal added.fenders on front was near perfect and rust free and then the truck was sprayed with duplocolor on the floor pan and on the bed sides all work was done by a proffessional body man.this truck has 144 K actual 3 owner miles Including me.this was not a junker to start with I just updated It with new parts to fit my tastes the seat was recovered at 1 time over the years floor was good except

1 small spot on driver side which was cut out and new metal added as well.Also the truck had new metal cab support covers,the originals has a couple small rust spot In them so we replaced them.Interior has been all repainted with a gumetal grey color.original was the off gold color the grey Is much nicer.this pretty much sums the truck up and All It's new parts but I may of forgot a small new part will have to think.NO Tire Kickers apply this IS NOT A JUNKER It's fresh new and ready to cruise.I would not be 1 bit afraid to jump In this truck and drive It right to california It's that good.reason for sale Is that I'am thinking of moving to south missouri and I need to get rid of a few cars,I own 11 they are 2- 70 chevy chevelles 3-71 chevy chevelles (I will sale 3 of these as a package for 6500 FIRM).,77 chevy shortbed fleetside needs restored but has 35 K on new target engine will take 1200 On It,80gmc longbed restored for sale,@ 2500 Is all on It.86 gmc work truck 1/2 ton 1000 On It. 81 chevy shortbed fleetside work truck but nice.76 chevy vega spirit sale pending On It as well. thanks remember no tire kickers e-mail for pics of the 67 If your a serious buyer.Thanks

I forgot to add that the truck also has new door lock cyclinders and prawls and new door lock gaskets and door handle gaskets and new door mirror and new Inside mirror and I took mirror arm apart and restored It as well.thanks

also forgot to add the truck has all new carrier bearing and new universal joints and new u bolts on the yoke. thanks

Reply to
TONY 70000