1991 Camaro RS 25th Anniversary Edition

My old man and I just bought a 1991 Camaro RS 25th Anniversary Edition. We are wondering if - 1. is this car a sought after collectors item? and 2. If so, how much could we get for it?

The body and interior are in immaculate condition. It is white w/red rally racing stripes, t-tops, well wheels, and much more. We have raced it and it will do 13 in the quarter.

If anyone has any info, or knows anyone who may be interested, please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com and i will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks a lot, Mr and Mrs Stripling

Reply to
msstripling