Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Security light
does anyone know what to do if your camaro doesnt start? but the secruity light is on. is there any way to by-pass this?

Date format
Hi everybody, I've a question about the date format. Is-it possible that to set the format DMY ? I use firebird 1.5 under Windows XP Pro. Sorry for my English. Many thanks. D. Detrain

69 camaro rebuild.
I yanked the sbc 350 bored .030 and th 350 trans out of the car. Next week I am swapping the open end 10bolt with a 12 bolt 4:56 posi rear. Trans has a 10 in 3600 rpm stall converter. I am trying to...

89 Camaro RS 305 engine codes
Please help me fix this car for the kid: Code 12 - no signal to ECM System PASS Code 32 - BarametricBARO sensor circuit failure EGR valve diagnostic switch closed during engine startup or open when...
2
2

Power Steering Leak - 1997 Z28
Hey, I'm new here if that isn't already painfully obvious. I'm also pretty new to car mod and cars in general, which is funny since I'm a tracked vehicle mechanic in the Army (that has yet to touch a...
2
2

HUGE boxfull of (160) 8-track tapes-all for $35-SUMMER SALE !
LIST: GERRY & STUBBY- STREISAND- NAT KING COLE- FRANK SINATRA- TONY ORLANDO/DAWN- ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK- KENNY ROGERS- MANTOVANI- ERIC CARMEN- JOHNNY MATHIS- EDDIE PEABODY- ARTHUR FIELDER/BOSTON POPS-...

A/C HELP! Am I missing something?
This year my 93's formulas AC didnt kick on.. I figured OK, ill just recharge it. Got the kit from walmart, went to recharge it, and the compressor wount kick on.. So I bypassed the sensor on the low...
4
4

Advice Sought
Hi, I think my transmission is going out of my camaro. There other day I gave it alot of gas and suddenly smelled something burning. I saw smoke in my rear view mirror. It appeared to be coming from...
2
2

POCI Car Show, East Windsor, CT...June 18
. June 18, 2006, 10th Annual Dream Cars For Kids Dreams, East Windsor, Connecticut. Rain date June 25th. Sponsored by the Nutmeg Chapter of POCI at Connecticut Children&Mac185;s Place, Route 140, East...

HELP!! Problem with Ignition Cylinder on my 94Z28
hey guys i need to pull my ignition cylinder for i can take it to the lock smith for i can get the tumblers re adjusted for a new key since my keys got stollen from me. I already have the air bag and...
1
1

just rebuilt my headlight motors
hi, i just rebuilt my headlight motors the bushing where dust so used the kit to replace the bushings. now my headlights will go up but will not go down, but if i try and to manually brign the lights...
1
1

convertable top
Anyone knows how to replace a convertable top or a link to a site that gives detailed instructions? i have a 96 camaro z28 and i need to replace the top thank you in advance

4th Annual All Firebird Lawn Show - Saratoga NY July 8, 2006
This show is at the Saratoga Auto Museum in Saratoga Springs, NY. I drive two hours for this awesome show. Usually garners more than 100 Firebirds.

96 Trans Am Convertible for sale
Put my T/A up for sale. Nice ride, needs nothing.

Ford's "Way Forward Plan"
A couple articles about Ford's future products.
3
3