Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Trim around Monsoon Cd Player
How does one go about removing the trim around the CD player in a 99 Firebird in order to remove the unit? Do you need the hands of a surgeon?
1
1

Headlight won't go down
The passenger side pop up headlight on my 99 Firebird will not go down. I never had trouble with it before. I went to the store and turned the headlights off and they both went down as per usual and...
2
2

HONDA CAR PARTS
i need a throtle manifest for a honda CRV 2003 if u have it or know people that do please do tell thank you

'69 Firebird/Camaro front clip
Can a front clip from a '69 camaro bolt on to a '69 firebird? Thanks for any info. GP
2
2

'79 T/A intake manifold mods
I want to block off the exhaust crossover runner that runs under the base of the carb on the stock cast iron intake manifold on my 403 Olds. Other than buying new intake manifold gaskets for manifolds...
3
3

Re: Venice
In the mouth maybe...

1974 camaro parts for sale
Parting a complete car. Email me at

Slightly OT: Transformers movie
The buzz is that the movie producers went with the new camaro for the character "Bumblebee" instead of the VW Beetle used in the cartoon series (due to VW's refusal to lend their brand to the movie)....

87 firebird headlight motor and a fiero
my headlight motors are shot and my headlights are stuck up. the guy i bought it from was told that a fiero motor will work for the firebird. but the fiero has a three wire and mine as a two wire....
1
1

HELP: Help me change plug wire number 4
I really need some help in knowing if it is at all possible for aomeone like myself to replace spark plug wire #4 in a 96' Camaro V6? I have a misfire in cylinder number 4 and I am sure it is the plug...
4
4

HELP: Cost of plug change?
Hope someone can tell me what is a resonable charge for changing spark plugs and for replacing spark plug wires in a 96' V6 Camaro? This is assuming I am supplying the plug and the wires. Thanks in...
1
1

HELP! 96 T/A getting 10 MPG
I have a feeling the car is going back to the dealer but I figured I would post here first for some opinions. Its a 96 T/A with auto. Last week I got it back from the dealer after they replaced the...
1
1

pitman arm length important on '69 Firebird?
What happens if I use the longer (5.75" center of hole to center of stud) pitman arm to replace a current 5.25" one on a '69 Firebird? It seems they made different lengths for different ratio power...
6
6

"E20" error message on CD player - 99 Firebird
Hi, I keep getting an "E20" error message when trying to play a CD in my 99 Firebird. I thought maybe it was just a dirty lens issue so I bought a lens cleaner disc but it won't even let that work. It...
3
3

78 Trans Am charging problem
Hey All- I have a 78 Trans Am that is having problems charging the battery at night with the headlights on. During the day it seems like it is OK, without the extra electrical load of the headlights....
2
2