Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1996 Trans Am production numbers
Does anyone know how I can find out how many 1996 Trans Am's were produced by color? I was told that if I bought the $35 package from Pontiac Historical Services, they would tell me "everything about...
1
1

FA: 1976 CHEVY EL CAMINO BICENTENNIAL EDITION-GM CAP & TONNEAU COVER
to link, scroll to bottom- this cap and tonneau cover are from an original 1976 Chevy El Camino bicentennial edition vehicle- the cover is a hard item to find
1
1

1995 Trans Am Leaking Oil From Manifold
My 1995 Trans Am LT1 with 6 speed is leaking oil out the back of the manifold. Its running down over the bell housing. Was told by the owner of a speed shop, just from my description of the oil leak,...
5
5

headers
does anyone know if there are any companies that make headers to fit up to the stock y-pipe thanks tom
2
2

67 Firebird rear end
I just picked up a 67 to restore. The rear frame is a racing home built and the differential is not original (The multi leaf mounts are moved inboard to accomodate s375 60 15 tires. It is a 10 bolt...
1
1

manifold
went to get the catalytic converter fixed..........found out they cant fix it because manifold has to be fixed because it is only being held by one bolt and if new cat is put it might now hold it and...
6
6

Questions about my 02
Hey everyone, I drove 8 hours (4 in and 4 back) to pick up my '02 T/A yesterday and I am VERY pleased with the purchase! Just have a few questions, Why do the fog lights turn off when the brights go...
10
10

computer for a 3.1L ?
hi folks, how much is a computer for a 1990 3.1 V6 Bird? Any help is appreciated.

1970 Camaro SS Info
I found a 1970 Camaro in a garage that hasn't seen the light of day in 20 years. It has SS 350 badges on the fenders and a small block and power glide in the car. However the badges aren't drilled in...
4
4

200-4R transmission
I am restifying a 1970 Z28 and recently picked up a 200-4R transmission. Is there any modifications needed to have it work properly in this car. I have noticed a small 2 prong plug in on one side and...
2
2

WTB - Fender Flares and Front Spoiler
Hi All new to the group looking for the above mentioned items for a 1980 TA. Missed out on a set on ebay today and this is the only items left needed to complete the project. TIA MC
2
2

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.4, dated April 1, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...

FS: Virtually new CompCam for LS1,2,6. (qualifies as a snotty _ss)
Comp Cams # 54-000-11 / G5X-2 Hyd. Roller Cam for LS1/2 1997-up. 232/240 dur. @.050" . .595/.608 " lift. on a 114 LSA. Comes complete with exact matching Comp Cam. Sring Set # 26918-16 and exact...

catalytic converter issue
there is good news and bad news........engine service light turned on so i took to get it checked and found out it was the catalytic converter and mechanic told me it costs about 800.00 bucks to...
2
2

Pontiac 400 Engine combo
I am rebuilding a 1977 pointiac t/a from the ground up and need some suggestions on which cam to use in my engine. Here is my current engine configuration: '77 400 block bored 0.30 6X heads heads...
2
2