Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1991 Firebird 3.1L - Once warm wont restart
I picked up a 1991 Firebird 3.1L that starts runs fine restarts find cold, when engine reaches 220 degrees and is turned off, then it will not restart, starts but dies immediately until engine is...
1
1

debating impulse buy......
Got in interview tomorrow for a Computer Tech job on base that sounds like I will get.. so I want to celebrate. There is an '02 Black T/A 5.7L WS6 fully loaded w/T-tops 6-speed with car selling for...
12
12

Edelbrock intake vs stock Olds 403
Whats up again everyone I've got a question regarding intake manifolds.. I've got a '79 Trans Am with an Oldsmobile 403. It's got a few mods such as headers, cam and exhaust but its still sporting the...
11
11

Camaros vs Mustangs at San Antonio Raceway
My daughter and I are going to the F-body/Mustang shoot-out Saturday at Seguin ( any of you guys going to be there? She's not racing her car ( we'll just be watching. Kerry

GTOs suck!! <OT>
Yesterday I had to opportunity to get in an '05 red GTO because a customer decided the 32,000 dollar price tag was too much and had to drive it back to the other lot. The power is nice, but there are...
8
8

radiator petcock on 85 z28 305 TPI
Anyone know where the petcock is located? it is normally on the lower passenger side of the radiator. looks like there is a plug on the side about 2" up....is that it? Thanks
3
3

motor head lights
i have a 99 formula firebird ls1 engine 6sp...........not that it matters............................but anyway my head lights when they close they make this weird rattling noise im thinking it might...
2
2

Keyless Entry
Does anyone know of a good aftermarket keyless entry system for an 02 firebird? It has the power door locks, and I was hoping to find something that didn't require a lot of wire cutting, mostly plug...
4
4

1991 3.1L Firebird
Just picked up a 91 fuel injected that starts with starting fluid runs great cold, and once it arms up it dies and wont restart again until cool. Any quick suggestions. It's getting delivered next...

95 firebird
I have a 95 firebird, 3.4L motor, it has a mind of it's own when at idle, anywhere from 1500 to 2000 rpm, tps and iac are working properly, motor has no vacumn leaks. No eng check light. Just started...
1
1

WANTED 3rd Gen 1982 Rear Tail Gate Glass. UK only.
Hi all. Anyone got a Rear Tail Gate and Glass for a Firebird Trans-am 1982 Knight Rider shape. Im not bothered what Spoiler it has or dosent have. Only mines Just exploded when I was Using a power...
13
13

Rear Hatch Pull Down Motor
I'm wondering if any one knows if i could make the rear hatch lock without having to buy a new pull down motor. I'm gonna have to go through inspection to register my car and it wont pass without the...
5
5

88 Firebird 305 Oil Pressure Issue - Please Comment
First off the car is a 1988 Firebird Formula 305 Vin Letter E. I've picked up a new oil pump but when I printed out the repair specs I've decided to try and get some input from the web. I'm having an...
15
15

What about a 5th Gen Firebird??
Let me get this started. Has anyone heard about plans for a 5th Generation Firebird since it looks like the 08 Camaro is a go? There are PhotShop JPGs around the next of what a 5th Gen. Trans Am would...
6
6

Power Steering pump - 1996 Formula w/ Ram Air
Quick question - thinking of tackling a power steering pump replacement myself. Doesn't seem too tough, are there any gotchas? Any shortcuts or tips? I've done suspension upgrades, brakes, alternator,...