Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tired of eBay?
No Dolls..No Knick Knacks. The Route 66 Auction is the Premier Online Auction Site for buying, selling or trading, your rv, boat, truck, motorcycle, muscle car, classic car, Harley,exotic, resto-mod,...
2
2

Any Auto Events Walton Beach FL in last half of June
Title says it all really. I am hoping to go to the USA back half of june in the Fort Walton Beach area of Florida. Is there any Racing / Auto events in and around this area ? TIA

FA: 1955 CHEVY RIGHT FRONT FENDER-GM TILT COLUMN-FIREBIRD HOOD-more
?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8049607455&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

4th gen trouble spots? (rust & otherwise)
Hi, I'm looking to buy a 4th gen LS1 Trans Am. A lot of them have come from the east coast, so I'm a bit concerned about the amount of rust damage from salt. Are there any known points on these cars...
8
8

Oil Filter Bypass (in block) broke off !
Hi, This is about my gf's 96 Nissan Sentra. I've tried other places on the net without satisfaction. I have an 88 GTA and have posted here before with success. Anyway..... In the 96 Sentra, the oil...
9
9

Idler Pulley Removal on 97 V6 Firebird
I'm trying to remove the idler pulley on my 97 V6 3.8L Firebird. I've removed the bolt, but that thing seems to be really stuck on there, although it spins freely. I've replaced the tensioner pulley...
1
1

Dyno pulls
Well I haven't been flamed in a while, here are 2 videos of my TransAm running on the dyno in Cullman Alabama. Which one sounds better? 'll go ahead and add the following:>FBR: Some spam. Reported as...

WTB: 1982-92 Firebird/Camaro Drivers Door
Wanted: 1982-92 Firebird/Camaro Drivers Door
2
2

Cat back! Looking for experiences, rumors etc.
Hi everyone. I'mm looking at getting a cat back system for my 2001 Z28. After a lot of checking things out, I think I will go with the SLP "Loudmouth II". Is there any big reason I should NOT do this...
33
33

1983 TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS
I HAVE A 1983 CHEVY IROC-Z 305 AUTOMATIC, AND IT WILL NOT SHIFT OUT OF 1ST GEAR. DOES ANYONE NOW WHY? IS IT HAVE A BAD TRANSMISSION OR IS IT SOMETHING ELSE.
4
4

Nitrous Remote bottle opener
Anyone have one for sale? The motorized twist-type (made by several manufacturers), NOT the older NOS solenoid-type. Alex
3
3

more brake questions
I have a 2000 Trans Am Firehawk. I am the original owner. My questions: 1. Are my brakes stock Trans Am brakes? I never customized, and from what I can tell, these are stock Trans Am brakes (that is,...

97 M6 Trans Am for sale
1997 Trans Am, Lt1, M6, 3.42s, car is silver w black stripes on hood and grey leather interior, T-Tops, loaded with options- working AC, cruise, pwr lumbar seats, pwr windows, pwr locks, keyless with...

78 Firebird lower shock mounting
I have a 78 Firebird, and recently found that the lower shock mounting has somehow become disconnected. The shock absorber is hanging free in the air from the bolt at the top of the shock! I looked at...
3
3

1994 Z28 Problem Starting (Help)
Hello I am in the Marines and have put my Camaro (LT1 5.7L) car in storage twice since being stationed overseas. I have trouble starting it to to an idle (sporadic) but once it starts it runs like a...
4
4