Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Another Camaro concept blurb
compares the Camaro concept with the Challenger concept. ...Ron -- 68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang

'68 Firebird courtesy light sockets
We've got one that has been fairly well restored, but the front seat courtesy light sockets (under dash, left and right) are crumbling, and may not be original type. Can anyone tell us just exactly...

camaro seat back release knob
I am trying to remove the plastic knob on the seat back release lever. A picture of it is here: need to get this little thing off so I can slide the seat cover up and off for an upholstery repair:...
2
2

SELL CARS AT THIS NEW GROUP
CARS POST CAR ADS FIND INFO ASK QUESTIONS POST LINK ADVERTISE CAR SITE AND MORE.... @

350 to 455
Hello All Happy new year and all that ! I was thinking of upgrading my engine. I have a 73 350 pontiac engine in my 78 firebird. Will a pontiac trans-am 455 fit strait in or is the bell housing...
14
14

Auto Restoration Assistant software
Here is a new software product available to assist in the restoration of your classic automobiles. Please visit my website for details. You can also view inEbay Motors. This product will allow you to...

OEM Chevrolet and Pontiac Parts Catalogs for Sale
I have the following OEM parts catalogs for sale that cover Camaro, Firebird and others: CHEVROLET 87-92 BERETTA/CORSICA Apr-94 CHEVROLET 87-92 BERETTA/CORSICA Mar-97 CHEVROLET 93-95 BERETTA/CORSICA...
1
1

2009 Camaro concept at Detraoit Auto Show!
Here is the car: some folks have already tried photpshopping it here: will debut 1/9/2006 at 10:30 EST and can be seen live off of GM's TV link. GMtv: and a popup will appear. If you miss it live...
13
13

Holley Mile Dial system on ebay
Hi ! I have a Holley Mile Dial system on eBay right now that ends in a couple of hours! Includes a Holley 6619-1 carburetor. It's pretty cool to adjust your jet size while you drive by simply turning...
1
1

Third Gen Heater A/C question
Anyone have any ideas why my a/c compressor come on when I have the controls in the vent or heater position? My car is a '92 RS B4C/1LE
6
6

Finally moved....
Hey everyone... Happy New year... A quick update.. Well.. we made the journey across the country to 60+ degree weather.. :) nice. The Formula did come down with me as well as did the Camaro. Plans are...
4
4

4th Gen Window Fix
After replacing my window motor several months back, The new one started to play up. It was stuck down for a week until I could get to fix it over Christmas. After removing it I found it full of water...
3
3

Just bought a 1985 camaro with a 1989 motor fuel problems
I just purchased a 1985 camaro but the kid but a 1989 motor into it. It runs good exept he by passed the fuel sensor with a wire to the altenator to start the car. But everytime i start or turn off...
2
2

97 z28 Camaro - right rear brake light problems
I am having a problem with my right brake light. This is a 97 z28 Camaro If I do not have the running lights on and press the brake I get a faint light but it is the regular filament not the brake...
1
1

f/s 1980 Z/28 project with parts car
1980 Z/28 with t-tops, 350 4bbl. th350, 10bolt damaged front end 1980 Z/28 coupe no motor, th350 10bolt, good front sheetmetal replacement parts for t-top. both located in moab ut. asking $1000 obo u...
9
9