Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

LSX Power

Fake Right Side Exhaust Pipe for 1998 TA WS6
Can anyone point me to a source for a kit for a fake right side exhaust pipe and tip to match the single exhaust pipe that came on my 1998 Trans Am WS6? I just bought this car with 7000 original miles...
4
4

questions
With the current financial woes at GM, has anyone come across definitive answers to any of the questions below? 1. When will the convertible Camaro be released? 2. When will the Z28 hardtop be...

Re: Ilmaisia kuvia
MYRTYNEITÄ ydinherraskaisia. YLE 8.5.2008. Haastateltavan energiaherran suusta: "Olemme joutuneet huomaamaan, ettemme kovista yrityksistämme huolimatta kyenneet vakuuttamaan Suomen kansalle...

Re: O: Tokina AT-X 280 PRO 28-80mm F2.8 (Nikon)
T.S.10.05.2008."Lisäydinvoimaloiden rakentamisella ei ole tulevissa Euroopan ilmastotalkoissamme MITÄÄN merkitystä!"... .. Anteeksi nyt varmaan on sattunut maamme kivimmanluokan ydinlobbareillemme...

1978 Firedbird..Identify Engine..
I got a 1978 Firebird a couple of weeks ago. It needs restoration (interior, paint etc.) My information from the previous owner is that the engine was swapped for a 350 from a Suburban. (four bolt)...
1
1

what do i do?
Here's the situation: 95, Firebird, Convertable 6 cly. 176k+ miles Runs GREAT (loves to do a minimum of 70 on the freeway -she is just happy there). Well I had exhaust work done in Spring 2008. New...
5
5

new Camaro question
I know the new Camaro has several versions, and checked Edmunds for pricing. The 2SS option is currently listed as the top of the line model, but I know I read about a year ago that Chevy was going to...
1
1

1995 Z-28 Shock Absorber Replacement brand?
My '95 Z-28 needs new shocks and struts. Replacement for oem shocks/struts, 91,000 miles. Prefer equal to stiffer ride compared with OEM. Daily driver to work and back mostly. My mechanic is...

New camaro T-Shirt at SpecTees.com
Check out our new "Choose wisely" T-shirt with the new camaro.

2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
ZR1 was the coolest corvette iv'e ever seen, heres a link, car does 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, this one is the only one in CAfrom what I know. Chech out the specs for this monster...

window motor
The driver's side electric window on my 2000 Trans Am seems to be periodically nonfunctional. That is, sometimes it rolls up/down just fine, and other times it does not. Is this a symptom of the...
4
4

70-73 Nose on Ebay and 73 350 Motor
Here is the Link:

F/A: 1992 Camaro B4C
Finally decided to sell it. parties communicate through eBay, please. Jeff

Japanese Girl > Sayaka Fukuoka
Japanese Girl > Sayaka Fukuoka