Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

help with camero in Fredericton NB Canada
looking for someone able to go over the car for me (81 Z28) and give me an estimate of what else needs to be done and costs. want a suspension stiffening upgrade, seats, verify tranny/shifter install,...

Areo Spoiler for sale
for sale a Aero Spoiler that will fit a Formula, Trans Am or GTA Trans Am years 1987 -1988 but have been told it will also fit to 92 but I said that was what I was told so seek a dealer and ask. This...

locking wheel bolts
I am looking for some locing wheels bolts for my 78 firebird. Can anyone tell me what bolt/tthread size I need to be looking for. Thanks Rich
6
6

1994 Camaro Z28 FS in PA
Car has the lt1 engine in it. Just got inspected in Aug. All new tires. Has special red rally sport interior. Has custom exhaust. has awesome after market stereo in it. T Tops. Runs great. Auto...

1975 firbird for sale
1975 Firebird Espirit for sale has t-tops mostly complete but partially disassembled needs complete restoration good title or for parts contact for more details

Re: AFTER BURN OUT, CAR =?ISO-8859-1?Q?WON=92T?= START
Say WHAT? A Trans Am can't be a Formula and a Formula can't be a Trans Am. They are two different Firebird models. If you're getting poping out of the exhaust you are probably get spark of some sort....
6
6

Re: AFTER BURN OUT, CAR WON'T START
gas fan or spark belt http://www.autoforumz.com
8
8

belt noise
I have had my 1999 Z28 since new. My problem is that almost since day one there has been a loud squeaking noise from the timing belt, probably the self tensioner area. It has been into the shop, under...
2
2

Need some help please
Both my wife and I have Camaro's: a 1999 and 1998, both V-6. Anyway, we both have a film on our headlights, and no amount of washing will get rid of it. We have tried everything from rubbing compound...
5
5

Re: FA on eBay: Pioneer In-Dash CD Player/SuperTuner III - Ends October 30, 2005
Actually, FBR's correct, subject or not. Advertising on the groups is against Ebay's and a lot of ISP's AUP... NOI

Need Power Window Help
I have a 97 Chevy full size work van that the drivers power window wont go up. I am pretty sure it is the switch and want to jump it but I dont know which wires to touch. I found the yellow is power...
1
1

In car DVD Player Question
Hi guys, it's me again :-) I have a '95 Z28 M6 with a Delco Bose Delco Loc II radio opt U1T and U65 speaker system. (The RPO code says 6 spkrs but I Think I only have 5) Anyways, The previous owner...
1
1

Surging problem......
Lately we have been having like a surging in Steph's '92 Corsica (I know.. not an f-bod, but thought I would give it a shot) when the car is going slower than 20... it doesn't happen all the time.....
5
5

LS1 Engine Noise
Messenger made a similar post, but my problem may not be the same... I have a 2000 Firehawk and whenever I start it up, the engine makes a tick-tick-tick noise. Once it warms up, it's better, but...
11
11

PCM reset
Talking with a friend at work, an interesting point.was made that ANY change to the system should be followed by a PCM reset. Even though the computer will eventually adjust itself to performance...
1
1