Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Ebay Stuff
Since a few members of this newsgroup sell stuff on Ebay. I was thinking about either a yahoo group or a ebay group to discuss our listings. Any thoughts? Charles
5
5

1981 Z28 instrument panel gauges...aftermarket replacement?
Hello Folks, I'm going to add aftermarket gauges to my Z28. Rather than installing them under the dash, I would like to replace the existing factory gagues in the instrument panel. Does anyone have...
3
3

Wanted...Nitrous remote Bottle opener
If you have one that doesn't leak, please let me know. Alex

autoglas

first gen camaro parts for sale
I have a few 67-69 Camaro parts for sale from a restoration I did last year. I don't have the car anymore, so I'd like to get rid of these parts before winter-- see them at my webpage:
9
9

Car update
Well, the car went in yesterday... yeah!!! So in 2 weeks or less I should have my baby back all shinney and dent free!!! Oh and with all luck power locks and windows and all new weatherstripping! So I...
6
6

LS1 engine noise
I just bought a 2001 Z28 with 64k on the odometer and have the after purchase worries.... Describing engine sounds is pretty hard but this is what I'm hearing from this aluminum engine as opposed to...
15
15

sealed beam reflectors
Hey all. Anyone know if there is a difference between the high and low beam sealed beam reflectors? I'm looking at gutting the sealed beam and replacing the bulb with a bulb that would give me more...

700r4 to 4L80 e conversion
hey everybody, i have a 1990 GMC half ton 2wd with a 350 c/i and a 700r4. the 700r4 in it is pooched, i have a 1995 4l80-e out of a 3/4ton 4wd, i was wondering what procedures i need to take to get it...

HELP: P0400 - Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Malfunction.
I know this is probably out of this newsgroup but I don't know where else to look for help. I personally have a Camaro but my girlfriend has a Geo tracker and it recently registered a P0400 code and I...
1
1

Tach connection on the ADL connector?
I have a '96 Z28 and I recently bought a shift light which requires a tach connection to the Ignition system. As I was preparing to run another wire through the firewall the thought occured to me the...

firebird Hadling
Hello all I love my new (to me ) Firebird. Its a 78. I know little (nothing) about american car handling, other than they seem 'floaty' on the old films ! I have noticed that mine 'bottoms out' if I...
16
16

OT: Why I get burnt out selling stuff on ebay
Ya'll know I don't usually post my auction stuff here. This is a serious of messages from over a year ago I still keep to remind me how silly people really are. The car in question was a 1985 Supra...
2
2

HELP: Wheezing sound coming from rear
Hope someone could help identify this problem I am having. I have a 96 V6 that recently has been having a wheezing sound almost like a whistling sound and it seems to be coming out from the back of...
3
3

firebird watches
Hey guys, I happened to come across this cool site that sells firebird and camaro watches, these guys have some awesome trans am stuff, they are really into the musclecar stuff and have some nice...
2
2