Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

92 firebird's brake lights stay on
On my 92 Firebird the brake lights stay on even when the car is off, noticed this when the battery died on me. About a month ago I put in a new brake light switch, Is this part of the problem?
1
1

Cover for EGR hole in manifold
Does any of you guys know where I can find a cover to put over the hole in the intake manifold where the EGR valve goes? It's for a 1977 Firebird with the 350R engine, I think the EGR valve may be...
1
1

4 auction : TRANS AM & FIREBIRD VINTAGE ADS & ARTICLES
1
1

Engine Swap Buick 231 1985 into 1980 pontiac firebird
I need a diagram to show the connections: water,vacuum, electrical, etc for this vehicle. Please note that I have replaced the stock manifold with an Edlebrock Performer Buick V6 manifold and am...
3
3

fuel tank
Helo My fuel tank is rotten !!! I have just got my 1st american car (iam in the UK ) - pontiac firebird 1978. Everythig is good so far except the fuel tank leaks. The problem is compounded by the fact...
7
7

links / contacts
hi all I am new to thist so don't take it the wrong way ! This group seems a bit slow (not many posts)- are there any other groups / forums / resorces that interested pontiac owners frequent ? Or is...

ATF in oil
I trust my mechanic 100%, never got a bad advice, but he is not a young guy anymore (been a mechanic for 40 years) and I think he is loosing it! When I came to see him recently his suggestion to...
6
6

CD Player Error "E20"
Hi, I just bought a new CD and it will not play in my 1999 Firebird CD Player. It keeps coming up with a "E20" error message. Other CD's play fine. I should mention that the new CD I am trying to play...
1
1

95 Z28 Differential
I want to replace my worn out differential. I know Charles recommends a posi unit from a 4x4 S10 blazer. I know I have a 28 spline 7.5" with 2.73 grears. What exactly do I ask when looking for a...
11
11

Question about Plastic on Dash
I have a '94 Z28 that (like most) has an inaccurate fuel gauge. Mine shows 1/4 full when it stalls due to being really empty. I've heard that a simple fix is to twist the fuel gauge indicator on its...
2
2

Tuning v6 3.4l
Hi Guys Am new to the group having just acquired a clean 1993 Camaro fitted with the above engine and auto box. Seems to run well enough and the custom stainless exhaust someone has had fitted sounds...
2
2

Reliability of Firebirds and Camaros
alrighty... im lookin at gettin a firebird or camaro.. 80's bout an 85 camaro or round 88' firebird... i was readin some posts round here an i'm kinda feelin a "needing to buy parts alot" thing... are...
8
8

spark plug recomendation
What spark plugs would you recommend for a 85 305 TPI? I have heard that Bosch Platinum plugs don't do well in these engines. It is a paid to get to these plugs, so I want to use ones that will do the...
3
3

YENKO Camaro
Turned on the Discovery Channel last night and was watching Goldberg host a show about American Muscle cars.. The Yenko Camaro was one of them. Then today I am filling up at a local station, and in...
5
5

Newbie :-)
Hello All Now I find out if this is a freindly group or if I am about to get flamed ! I have just bought myself a 78 firbird 5.7 V8 I found this group but haven't searched the archives yet (ducking to...
14
14