Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New Hampshire Car & Cycle breakfast & meet....
Breakfast & Meet on October 9, 2005 at Daniels Hall, Route 4, Nottingham, NH (7 AM to noon). Owners of special cars and motorcycles are invited to this opportunity to make new friends that share your...

Turn signal ghost
Picked up my '68 Camaro yesterday, after 3 months in the body shop; the interior was & the engine compartment still is coated with dust. Driving down the road, the left turn signal will flicker, more...
4
4

How do I by-pass the heater core.
I have a 1992 Z28 Chevrolet Camaro. My heater core took a shit and I just want to by-pass it. I know that the two lines at the fire wall have to be disconnected at the heater valve, but the water pump...
2
2

Surging Problem With 94 Camaro
Hello Everyone! Hopefully someone can help me out. My Z28 is experiencing a surging problem under light throttle pressure, around 1500-2500 rpm, any gear. The problem feels worse in the first 4 gears...
3
3

Trip Odometer Reset
I have a 99 model Trans Am, about a month ago I noticed everytime I start the car the trip odometer reset's itself to 0.0 what's up with this? The mileage indicator never looses it's mileage I have...
2
2

In need of a set of doors fast!
Hey everyone... Another asshole backed into my driverside door now...giving me a matched set of doors and has "totaled" the car... insurance is cutting me a check and now I need a set of 3rd gen...
9
9

New Hampshire cruisers breakfast....
October 9 at Daniels Hall, Route 4, Nottingham, NH, 7 AM to noon. Join other car & cycle cruiser enthusiasts for breakfast, great way to meet others who share your passion for special cars and...

Ultra Tiny Bulbs
Slowly but surely the OEM bulbs on my Camaro are burning out and I'm replacing them, but the ultra tiny bulb in my headlight switch area is so small Autozone doesn't carry 'em. Other than the pricey...
13
13

FS: 81 Firebird
For parts or restoration. On e-bay, currently at 150.00. No reserve will sell to the high bidder. CCC
5
5

manual or auto?
One of the things I haven't seen touched on is a car being bought in one configuration and then modified trans wise down the road. If you buy a car with manual it's easier to go to an auto or a...

manual or auto?
I'm on the verge of getting a recent (as in 98-02) Firebird, and have a pretty good idea what I want. One little question on my mind is whether to get an automatic or manual gearbox. I've heard one...
16
16

rear end makes noise
Hello again. Got another question about this 87 firebird I'm looking to buy. The original owner put in a new rear end (not sure what gear ratio) . When I test drove it, it make a kind of whirring...
9
9

Posi upgrade help needed
I just took my 1985 (or so I was told) rear posi out with 3:23 and put in a blazer (year unknown..I assume by the look of the truck it was 87-90 5spd 4x4 3:73 posi in. I kept the disc brake setup on...

Need some input
Whats goin on? I'm looking at a 87 Firebird formula. The current owner purchased it maybe a month ago, but has since lost his job and with gas prices, he has to part with the car. The original owner...
3
3

New!..CAMARO-FIREBIRD ... Web Catalog... www.oehq.com -Specializing in ACDelco
Did you know that you could get Genuine Original Equipment Auto Parts at discount prices shipped directly to your home? If you are looking for Original Equipment (OE) replacement auto parts for...