Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Super T10 Issue? Drop it or not....?
HI guys, just put my 1980 Z28 on the road a month ago, which has a newly rebuilt Borgs Warner Super T10 4 speed in it and a 383 stroker. The whole front subframe was switched out over the winter with...

Knight Rider TA on ebay
Not my auction.

Save money by using Fresh or salt water fuel
Interested in turning water into fuel source that could work on any motor vehicle? Then visit this site: a video on it at: is not spam or something that'll leave viruses on the computer. This is the...

HELP: Need to identify Power steering hose for replacement
Hope someone can help me out here. I need to replace a hose that is connected to the powersteering reservoir on a 96 V6 Camaro 3.8L engine. I happened to buy the wrong hose and need to get the correct...
2
2

FS 1979-81 Firebird NOS Grilles
I have a pair of new GM grilles for 1979-81 Firebird & Trans Am. GM numbers 10010503-04. New in boxes 200.00 pair plus shipping. This price cant be beat for GM parts. Brian pinballking at msn dot com

FS 1980 firebird formula
I have a mint condition Formula for sale. It can be seen at

1979 T\A 10 ANIV FOR SALE???
got 79 TA for son 8 years ago for my son put in 10 all mech he used it for 4 years then I got him a new Camaro(2002 ss) body needs a some work but paint is original and needs to be redone has ALL sown...
1
1

1986 Firebird Windshield Wipers (Removal)
I have a 1986 FB/TA with the old style Wiper Blades. (Accept refill rubbers) I want to remove them and install ANCO blades but the round pin seems to be "starred" on to the pin. Starred being crimps...
3
3

WANTED:1976 Trans Am front bumper brackets
I need the 2 small brackets that connect the front bumper stablizer bushings to the radiator core support.

95 Rs Camaro troubles
ABS INOB light is on. Brake light is on. Major clunk when trans shifts from 2 to 3rd. Battery lights comes on once in awhile. Anyhelp appreciated. - Message posted using information at
4
4

Re: New Camaro
I absolutely love the ones that I've seen at the auto show the last few years...I wouldn't kill for one, but I'd hurt someone REALLY, REALLY BAD!!! d;o) Just wondering, what would the true "Die-Hard...
11
11

1955 Dodge Red Ram 270 Hemi V-8 w/bellhousing FOR SALE

Re: Attn: Bryan!
why cross-post, off-topic to groups that don't give a crap about your subject ? do try and get yourself a clue... this is cross-posted back only to find Bryan

2000 Camaro SS user report
I bought my car new in 1999. It now has about 105,000 miles on it and I wanted to see if the issues I've had with it compare to anyone elses: -Transmission shot around 80k (automatic) -Rear end died...
9
9

Expensive 1 up programs
Why do some of these 1/2 up programs cost so much? Most people join most of these programs because they need extra income, but they end up spending their saving to achieve it. Could their be an...