Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

68 Camaro Engine Swap Question
Hello everyone, I have a 68 Coupe non RS or SS. It has the original 327 210HP Engine. I got a friend who has a 68 #3935440 cast BB 396 and will sell it to me for a great price. I am thinking of...
6
6

Damages to Auto Glass
Damages to Auto Glass Many types of damage to auto glass, such as small nicks and blemishes, can be repaired without the need for replacement. Repairing such minor problems assures that small cracks...

LS1 Performance Forums
Just thought I would let people know about a new LS1-based discussion forum. stop by and check it out. If you have any pictures of your cars, please post them in the forum! Thanks!

2001 Trans Am Ram Air: HOW FAST?
Putting aside all the egos and non-stock mods, I have a basic question: How fast can a stock 2001 Trans Am, Ram Air 325 HP Car really do? Thanks for the input. Edd
5
5

RX8 Need For Speed History (Carbon)
The Sportscar That Never Met Its Match goes for a tune up modification and transformation the: "RX8 TURBO NEED FOR SPEED CARBON" -The best Greek RX8 by Tuninghouse, Giannitsa -2nd Place @ Athens...
1
1

Re: Tips to save you money now! / abuse@cox.net / saveongasmormpg@yahoo.com
"Steve" cross-posted spam in message ---snip the cross-posted spam--- Contact Info: Name: Steven Carnick Phone: (520) 838-8106 Email: Europe Corporate Contact: FFi Europe Ltd. 22 Eaton Avenue Matrix...

Hurst T-Tops
Anyone know if T-Tops that are de-laminating can be fixed? If not, how about replacement glass? -Bill

Raido Problems
Im trieing to install a raido in a 1995 Pontiac Firebird. I need to know what color wires are what.
1
1

RadRideSpace.com
Hot Rodders .... Please accept this invitation to join a Radical new website, for Cool People with Nice Rides, just like you. The site is 100% free and allows members to: =B7 Upload Unlimited Photos &...

89 Camaro - A/C Relay constantly clicking
Hi everyone, I am new here, I bought an '89 Camaro (V6 2.8 Automatic) about 3 months ago and have been restoring it since. I've gotten most of the issues resolved so far, but have a few that haven't...
1
1

1986 berlinetta question
bought one today.. runs great 305 t-top underbody awesome BUT the display and radio don't come on.. I am new to the digital dash but have seen them and like em.. Anyone know what this could be ?.. I...
2
2

Headlights keep going out on my 99 firebird
I hope someone can help me. My headlights keep going out on my firebird I have to basically change them almost every 6 months. Like my passanger side went out on Friday and then Sunday I went to hang...
4
4

Broken driver's seat, 89 Firebird
The driver's seat in my 89 keeps falling back; something wrong with the latch mechanism (lever on the left side). Maybe something stuck in it. Does anyone have an idea how to fix it, preferably one...
2
2

replacing amplifier for 99 FB w/ monsoon
I recently got t-boned on my rear passenger side fender and my amp was smashed along with the car. Around 3 grand later, cars flawless, but im pretty much broke and i need my beats. So how can i get...

YS block
machine shop had a mishap with my 1971 GTO 400 block. I need a YS 481988 date stamp 1971 to designate it a GTO 400 block from 1971. IF you have a standard bore block that you would sell me, contact me...