Re: Unbrand America

Good, good. And I know about the construction. I've watched them dig a huge hole, then fill it back in, then dig it back up, then fill it back in...then make it into a hill in the middle of a clover leaf ramp. Took like three weeks...
The Vampire, "Muffin Man"
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.

The Vampire Muffin Man wrote:

care who's in office... the only way the majority of government

One guy called in to the paper to say that certain roads are used as training grounds, and that's why they get dug up every two years. There's a road around here that has seemingly been under construction for years. wtf. And then a construction worker working on the road called in to the paper to tell people the deal. Government budgets suck. Those people have no intention of reducing costs.

Most of them don't have a good grasp on economics in any sense. Not in the real world, anyway. They should put someone in charge of finance that's lived paycheck to paycheck. Might make a big difference.
The Vampire, "Muffin Man"
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.

Amen!
-- 98 Camaro

government
cookie
than
three
the
lived
Exactly!!! The people that get laid off, or take pay cuts to stay in their career have to learn to deal with less. There are a lot of people learning to deal with less these days. Does the gov't ever do that? Make them do it, I need the money. I don't need my money given away to lazy idiots and stupid programs. The Constitution does not provide for them to tax us to pay for somebody to punch out 15 kids they cannot afford. I should not be paying for someone to be a baby factory.
-- 98 Camaro

bad.
giving
Let me know when you want to come of the tire swing and listen to the facts of your ignorance. Your statements are baseless. You cashed your refund check didn't you? Unless you are still living at home that is!
-- 98 Camaro

That's some kind of skewed logic right there...

That's a shame.
The Vampire, "Muffin Man"
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.