Latest threads in Ford Explorer Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help!
I've got a 91 explorer with 43000 miles on it. The truck is running fine bu t when I idle the whole thing shakes and puts out a deep tremble noise. And once I get out there is a burning smell almost....

OBX Racing Headers have arrived for BIG WHITE
OBX Racing Headers have arrived! Up until recently the only headers available for the 5.0 2nd Generation Ford Explorer were Torque Monster headers (allegedly currently made by Al's Headers in Anaheim,...

New (to me) 2000 Ford Explorer Limited - 5.0 - AWD - Pearl White
Well, the 94 Green/Teal limited finally moved on to other pastures and I had the opportunity to pick up a PRISTINE 2000 Ford Explorer Limited with the 5.0 Liter V8 Motor, All Wheel Drive in White...
3
3

cam shaft sensor
Hi -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi I am glad I found this site. This is my problem. I have a 2000 explorer. I cant get 1.5 volts to the cam shaft...

Big White went to the beach - 2015 - 2000 Ford Explorer with Saleen XP8 Parts
Just some pictures of a recent beach trip with Big White. Wanted to see how the AWD would perform after adding the 18" Speedline 1908 Saleen Magnesium Rims and the 2" Lowering. Will be posting a video...
1
1

94 explorer 4x4 making noise
hearing noise from hub area when put into 4 wheel drive and doesn't seem to work, any ideas?

94 explorer cruise control problem
I have replaced the servo, the green box under the dash, the brake light switch and still not working. I had it diagnosed by ford specs and those where the things I was told to replace and still not...
2
2

Almost complete - 2000 Ford Explorer Limited with Saleen XP8 Carbon Fiber Hood, Spoiler and Speedline Magnesium Wheels
From my previous two threads Saleen XP8 Carbon Fiber / Composite Hood and Rear Wing Spoiler have been completely reworked, refinished/painted along with the front end and rear bumper of my 2000 Ford...
1
1

04 explorer - gem module?
Nothing works- Windows,sunroof,radio, gas gague, speedometer, odometer nothing on dash works. Interior lights don't work nor does door chime. Car doesn't start on first try but will on second or third...

changing rear main oil seal 2001explorer 4x4 5.0 has anny one done this eddy bau
what is envolved

INCOMING - Picked up some Speedline Magnesium Saleen rims for my 2000 Explorer Limited
As I wrote in another post, I am in the middle of several upgrades to my White Pearl 2000 Ford Explorer Limited. I picked up a set of restored pristine Speedline 1908 Rims (18" X 8.5" with the 10mm...
2
2

Is this the 2015 Saleen XP8 Explorer
As many of you remember, Saleen produced the XP8 (and XP6) version of the Ford Explorer from 1998 - 2001. Now fast forward to 2014 and this gem was spotted at the 2014 Saleen Facility open house in...

Flashback - 2001 Ford Urban Explorer Concept Vehicle
> Here are some great pictures of the 2001 Ford Urban Explorer Concept SUV Truck Vehicle > > > LAS VEGAS, Oct. 31, 2000 - The Ford Urban Explorer concept is designed for customers who want an...
1
1

PICS: Start of new project- installation Saleen XP8 Carbon Fiber Composite Hood and Spoiler on 2000 Pearl White Limited
Started a new project on my 2000 Ford Explorer Limited (Pearl White - 5.0 - AWD) last week. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to purchase the Carbon Fiber/Composite Hood and Rear Wing...
21
21

I'm trying to replace the air door actuator. 1997 ford explore
I am working on a 1997 Ford Explore. can you help me get started on replacing the air door actuator. **