Latest threads in Ford Explorer Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 Explorer
Hello - the back doors of my 98 Explorer XLT will not open from the inside when the doors are unlocked. Any thoughts as to how to solve this problem? Thanks.
1
1

explorer
need help have a 95 explorer limited and the lamp outage module burned . this module is located under consule and is for the diagnostic display on consule. now the tail,brake,headlights,parking lamps...
1
1

4 wheel drive problem (94 explorer)
I'm driving along and all of a sudden there is a rubbing/grinding sound coming from the front wheels. I figure it has something to do with the 4 wheel drive, so I pushed the 4x4 button and it locks...
3
3

FA: Do you need parts for a 91 explorer
The flexplate broke on mine and I have the time to devote to this project. If you are interested its on ebay:

1997 Ford F150
I put new pads on front and now the abs light won't go out, is there a way to reset it? Thank You for your help with this problem! 1941-9N-Tom

Ford F-150, 300 straight six cylinder, 1985
I only a one spark from coil while turning engine over! In order to get another spark from coil you have to turn key off and turn engine over again. Thank You for your help with this problem!...
1
1

Cleaning EB Wheels on '92 Explorer
Hi. The wheels on my '92 EB have some kind of plastic coating that has crazed and yellowed and has become just plain ugly. Has anyone found a way to remove the plastic coating without damaging the...

Problem with '91 Eddie Bauer
'91 Eddie Bauer 4x4 4.0L, 220K but with engine rebuild about 10K ago. Rebuilder is not my regular mechanic. This has been driving me (and my mechanic) crazy. Check engine light comes on after about 10...
6
6

'02 Explorer 3.73LS differential whine
The 3.73LS differential in my 2-wheel drive Explorer started whining at about 60 MPH before the original warranty expired, so I took it in for repair. The differential was rebuilt (ring and pinion,...
6
6

Off topic F150 question
I know this is off explorer topics, but any help would be appreciated, it's about to get the best of me! Thanks for all of the help on both of my explorers , and my nephews also. 2001 SuperCrew F150...
3
3

Where is your car really at?
Put the MILLENNIUM + on your vehicle or your spouse vehicle and you can find out where that vehicle is EXACTLY!!! It is Advanced Internet Based GPS Vehicle Tracking. You can also find out how fast the...
1
1

Seat Belts - Used Parts
I have a "91 Explorer that I have had since new. And I have managed to repair all of the common problems associated with these early trucks. Now another issue has arisen. The female end of the drivers...
2
2

1993explorer no overdrive
My explorer will shift normal but will not hit overdrive. If I come off the gas at highway speeds it will go in but back on the gas it will drop right out again. I hope someone out ther can help me...

99 XLT replacing wheel stud advice
I stripped a wheel stud on the rear wheel while changing a flat. I purchased a new stud and bolt at the auto parts store and will try to change the stud tomorrow. The truck has rear disc brakes. Is it...
1
1

Zoom Fuel system cleaner
I was into Sears this morning having a tire repaired using the road hazard guarantee. They are pushing a product called Zoom. It claims to clean, injectors, valves etc. It has to be "professionally"...
5
5