96 EX suspension replacement?

At 80,000 miles, my suspension is getting tired on my XLT V8 4Dr explorer. I have not seen much in the aftermarket for springs/torsion bars which preserve the factory ride height. Question is, has anyone found a suitable set of aftermarket parts to replace the springs, shackles, bushings, torsion bars, etc w/o raising the vehicle more than an inch or so? My applications include towing and hauling heavy objects in the back, so I need the equivalent of heavy duty springs or an option to install overloads.

thanks!

Zammer

Reply to
Zam Karmen