Upper Control Arm Replacement

How hard is it to replace both upper control arms on a 1998 Explorer 4WD? I'd like to go with the MOOG control arms with enhanced designed that allow upper ball joints to be replaced by themselves instead of the OE 1-piece design with non-serviceable ball joints in the upper control arm. It doesn't look like a hard job or that it would require any special tools.

Firestone quoted me $760 - 1 piece design upper control arms installed

Reply to
Xx