Re: 1929 A custom coupé

Is there any way to get out of the web any sort of manual of this

> model? I just bought one 1929's model (which is very dammaged), and I'd > like to begin to repair it, but I'll need full instructions before > doing any move, you know... >

copy paste as one line

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

specifically...

Backyard Mechanic

I gave you the link to a google search on it in my first post. Seemed to me there was a lot of that in there.

I am more a veteran of online researching (since 1980) than an 'old-car' freak. Thank goodness they dont build them like they used to..

Since I've started working on cars in the mid fifties, I can safely say if I had a '29... it would end up with every moving part being, at least, from the nineties.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic