Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: '93 Mustang LX 5.0
1993 LX 5.0 AOD hatch, original owner, Ft. Lauderdale area 159,000 miles, some goodies including Cobra intake, subframes, 3.73 Auburn, cc plates, etc.
2
2

2003 ford taurus dohc, 3.0
getting a code p0302. cylinder #2 misfire. changed plugs,wires,pvc valve,fuel filter,air filter.112,000 miles. surges, check engine light flashes, runs good after pvc valve replacement, then went all...

Re: Hey, Bush! What's That Great Sucking Sound? 30,000 Jobs, $3 Billion Ford Plant -- To Mexico?
If there ever was any doubt about (Hillary) being DEVISIVE, that's now conclusively confirmed. __________________________________________________ Sir: This is the newsgroup, where we share advice and...
1
1

Mercury Mariner Hybrid
Saw an interesting article on the front page of this morning's Sunday paper about the 2008 Mercury Mariner Hybrid. Didn't even know it existed. Looking at consumer reviews are very positive, with...
9
9

Re: Hey, Bush! What's That Great Sucking Sound? 30,000 Jobs, $3 Billion Ford Plant -- To Mexico?
It's Bush's fault that Ford motor company is a total Screw-Up lately? Maybe if FoMoCo had glamourized Festivas instead of Expeditions, they'd be competitive now - and AlGore would be happier about...

Door open alarm oddity
I have another question about the '95 winstar. It does a very odd electrical thing. At times it will insist there is a door open and the beeper will sound until the vehicle reaches a certain speed....
4
4

Replacing front wheel bearing '95 winstar
I am looking to replace this on my father's van. All I have found available so far is just the bearing itself, not the whole hub like I expected. Do I need to press the bearing in/out? I suspect so...
4
4

Fuel tank size
What is the aproximate size of the gas tank on a 1984 Ford Aerostar, 3.0 V6 RWD?
1
1

2003 Taurus
We purchased a new 2003 Taurus for my wife in 2003. Recently I checked the tires and find that they were manufactured in January 1999. I e-mailed Ford asking for a rebate to purchase new tires. The...
4
4

engine misses
I have a '94 Ford Ranger pickup. It has only 62000 miles on as I ride my bike a lot. It has been a good runner until recently when one day I started it and the engine ran as rough as if one cylinder...
3
3

Ford to lay off salaried workers
Ford to lay off salaried workers Craig Trudell Automotive News May 28, 2008 - 9:00 am ET Ford Motor Co. will lay off an undisclosed number of salaried employees this summer and hopes to complete the...
9
9

How long Ford a owner?
Just for kicks have any of you posting to this NG been dedicated Ford customers for life? In my case, I have always had at least one Ford car licensed in my name since 18, now 53. Earliest car was 67...
23
23

2008 Ford Escape 2WD 4cyl... Has anyone had this happen?
With auto transmission in reverse, slowly backing up. The steering column makes a loud clunking noise when steering wheel is turned left or right. Took it to the Dealer for service. Dealer informed me...
2
2

Hi-pitched whine in '94 TBird 4.6
'94 TBird 4.6, 68k easy mi. When I start it in the morning, I hear a very hi-pitched whine/squeal from area of motor while car is parked. Gone when motor is fully warm. Been going on for quite some...
4
4

Ford ... not particularly helpful
I have a Mk4 1997 Ford Fiesta 1.3 [GB] (HCS EFI 60PS) that I am trying to find emissions info on so I can register it in Germany. I have tried Ford UK who have been unhelpful in the extreme. Usually...