Subject Author Posted Replies

How to change Oil
Oil Change instructions for Women: 1) Pull up to Jiffy Lube when the mileage reaches 3000 miles since the last oil change. 2) Drink a cup of coffee 3) 15 minutes later, write a check and leave with a...
20
20

Mobile phone cradle & antenna removal.
A couple of the cars Ive seen that I like the look of have mobile phone kits installed so just wondered if anybody can offer some advice.... How easy is it to remove a mobile phone cradle (hard wired)...

What to look out for when buying a Focus TDCI?
Hi I am looking at buying an 03-04 year Ford Focus 1.8 TDCI zetec or ghia in the near future depending on price. Are there any common problems I should keep an eye out for when I look at cars so I...
5
5

Dragging parking Brake like noise -2005 Explorer
I just replaced the rear disc brakes, rotor and parking brakes in my 2005 Ford Explorer. The rear parking brake is the hat style which the parking brake is within the rotor for the disc brake. The...
1
1

mondeo clutch
got a squeek coming from, think thrust bearing on mondeo tddi , no nosie if i depress clutch sqeeul starts and stops when i release clutch pedal my question is how much ,anyone else had it done ?
1
1

Cylinder head removal
Fellow Ford drivers, Anybody have any suggestions how to remove the cylinder head off a 30 year old 250 straight six? I'm going to hit the sides with a rubber mallet with a force parallel to the block...
4
4

4.6 plug wires (again?)?
'94 Tbird LX V8, 67k city mi, nursed gently. By year 2001, plug wires were cross-firing like crazy. Replaced with Motorcraft wires by dealer. Seven years later I got a funny miss. It used to pull...
4
4

Forever Warranty
I have been hearing these television commercials from a local Ford dealership that is promising new & used vehicles that have powertrain's warranted forever. Since automobiles don't last forever &...
11
11

2000 Excursion Question
Hey all: I have a 2000 Excursion Limited. The problem here is that the rear driver side door does not lock or unlock some of the time. Is this a sign of the actuator failing or something else. I can...
1
1

Taurus rear springs
My wife's 2000 Taurus was towed-in due to a broken rear spring. the spring broke while parked in the drve-way 2 nights ago. I understand this event is common in the Ford Taurus, just wondering if...
3
3

97 Ford Taurus
during the past year 3 or 4 times the engine powere has started to die but it comes back immediately-battery light abs light and check engine light come on when this happens. Last night the same...
3
3

cruise control recall
Hey friends - I got the letter but really don't want to do without cruise until the harness comes in. If I got the story right, the switch under the hood leaks brake fluid, eating the plastic and...
19
19

Re: How does one get the name and address of the managing director of the Ford motor company?
You ask nicely... Allen Mulally, President and CEO, Ford Motor Cpmpany, 1 American Road, Dearborn, MI 48126 HTH... SteveL
1
1

Excited About Vicky
Yeah, I got another Crown Vic. This is my 3rd Box Vic, and my first Tudor. My question is, I have a hiss under the left side of the dash. I'm assuming it's the vacuum motor for the auto release...
3
3

Lambo Doors?
I have hadlambo doors on my car they were there when i bought it at the time i thought it was cool!! Big mistke they are a pain. Does anyone know if i can have them converted back to normal doors????...
2
2