Subject Author Posted Replies

Parking Brake cables keep popping off
This is a 1990 Ford F150, 4WD 5 liter engine Manual Trans. Awhile back I replaced the one parking brake cables to the driver side rear wheel. (The other one was fine), as well as the front one....
10
10

2000 Taurus Noise While Starting / Idling
Hello; I have a 2000 Taurus that recently started making a noise when starting. It sounds like something is rattling around inside the engine. Almost like someone put a nickel in the area where the...
4
4

Ford Power Fest Pictures - Moroso Motorsports Park - Palm Beach, FL
I just uploaded an album from the Ford Power Festival car show and drag races. It's an annual event that usually takes place in Oct. at the Moroso motorsports park in Palm Beach county Florida. There...

new model ford galaxie brasil
We=B4d like to introduce our new release Brazilian car, ford galaxie 500, limousine , pick up , ambulance. resina, in 1:43 scale, with photo-etched and finishing parts, it=B4s totally hand painted and...

Seatbelt Problem
Hello, I have a 1997 Ford Taurus Wagon. The rear passenger side seat belt is jammed. I can't pull it out when pulling it down hard. I also can't push it backward either. It's stuck in a position where...
14
14

'99 Taurus---Which Plugs?
I've got an '99 Taurus with the overhead valve engine. The computer at the pars store listed several different plugs that would fit. Which spark plugs are the best for this application? Thanks.
5
5

Type "F" transmissions?
1994 Ford Thunderbird V-8 car with OD transmission. Is this a type F or something else? Where can I read about this? thanks
5
5

2008 JANUARY AUTO SALES
2008 JANUARY AUTO SALES GM sales up 2.6% in difficult month Ford, Toyota, Chrysler, Honda, Nissan and others post declines Richard Truett Automotive News February 1, 2008 - 1:14 pm ET UPDATED: 2/1/08...

HID bulbs
How can I get HID headlights for my '07 MKZ for a reasonable price?

Ford recalls vehicles a second time
Ford recalls vehicles a second time Automaker to notify dealers, customers Bernadine Williams and Harry Stoffer Automotive News January 31, 2008 - 1:20 pm ET UPDATED: 1/31/08 4:19 p.m. EST DETROIT --...

1998 Merc GM stalls out when put in drive.
1998 Merc GM stalls out when put into Drive. It will stay running if the gas is increased. Any help guys? It has 75 K miles and has run flawlessly up til now. Thanks
2
2

circa 90's Topaz/Tempo heaters
Owners/anyone experienced with these cars have comments on the heaters? This one seems to be cold in comparison. Thermostats have been changed. Presently using 192 deg. yet still rather slow to warm...
7
7

99 Taurus wagon parts available?
I'm needing a tail light and hinges that support the rear window for the 99 Taurus wagon. Can anyone suggest a source other than the dealers?
7
7

Ford's Electric Explorer
"Ford is testing a new plug-in hybrid Explorer concept that could get up to 120 mpg"

Ford Taurus Exhaust issue
Newbie here, 07 Ford Taurus, runs fine, just purchased; 29,000 miles. Car runs for 40 minutes in traffic to work. when I sit in the parking lot steam pours out of my exhaust after being idle for 10...
5
5