Subject Author Posted Replies

97 Ford Taurus: ATTN: ds549, Tom, Bob Urz, Scott
Sorry I can't find the original thread (was some time back), but you all replied with answers and I said I would get back to you. The problem was the signal lights, and hazard lights didn't work. Put...
4
4

Re: Consumer Reports: Asian Cars Better
Actually CR rated the Rodeo and Passport from the same year exactly the same. They probably had to combine results since neither was sold in large numbers. As I mentioned in another post in this...

Ford 1983 F150 batterie hookup
Can anyone tell me how to decide which cables to buy? -- Message posted using information at
2
2

Can anyone please recommend a WASHINGTON DC area Mechanic for my '71 MARK III?
Hi, I am new here and I have a '71 MARK III with the 460. I would like to be able to locate a trustworthy Mechanic who knows their way around an older Lincoln and who enjoys and takes some pride in...

Brakes.......
Has anyone heard of ???? I am looking for brakes for my 68 mustang and Ive heard good things about them..... Anyone had any past experience with them??

brakes or snow/ice buildup?
I own a 2004 Ford Freestar minivan with 39,000 miles. In December after a cold snap and heavy snow my rear brakes make a cruching sounds while breaking and some rubbing sound in rear axle slightly...

www.ford-mondeo.dk
Ford Mondeo site -- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @ ----- ---- -- -

Windstar pwr steering growls
The power steering in my 2000 Ford Windstar started growling when turning. The resovoir is at the full line. Any hints as to why it is doing this? Thanx Doc =============================
4
4

Pinging Jim Warman again..
Hi Jim. Brad from Calgary writing, again. Hope you are well. :) Being back again, you know I have a problem I hope you can help with. But first....a little local Ford update I traded in my sweet 5.0...
2
2

1993 Ford Ranger engine revs w/o gas pedal
Hi all, I have a problem with my 1993 Ford Ranger. It stated about a week ago, the engine would idle at a very high RPM (3000 or so), but it would only do it sometimes. Also the engine would rev up to...
2
2

New York taxi boss shops for new cabs - Crown Vic's dominance in Big Apple may end
New York taxi boss shops for new cabs Crown Vic's dominance in Big Apple may end Ryan Beene Automotive News January 18, 2008 - 4:23 pm ET DETROIT -- The Ford Crown Victoria sedan, which has been the...
61
61

Re: Consumer Reports: Asian Cars Better
I have a '02 Escape, and have had no shop time with it, and I bought it new. So does that disprove your theory, since mine is fine, but your Dad's wasn't? Besides, if you really want to get down to...

Ford rolls out new F series - but will it stay No. 1?
Ford rolls out new F series - but will it stay No. 1? Amy Wilson Automotive News January 21, 2008 - 12:01 am ET DETROIT - The best-selling vehicle in the U.S. auto industry - the Ford F-series pickup...
2
2

Re: GMC: "We are professional grade"
Being self employed I need to get to customers' sites with tools and equipment on a regular basis. The stuff is not heavy, but bulky and expensive/sensitive (think computers, printers, network...
2
2

Truck transmission question
I have been looking at some mid to late 80's F150's and F250's. The ones that had manual transmissions were all 4 speeds where first gear is a "granny gear". Is this normal? I would think that most of...
13
13