Subject Author Posted Replies

Rear Wheel Alignment Problem
Hello, I have another problem with my '97 Ford Taurus Wagon. I just got a flat tire and was putting the spare on it. I noticed that the inside of the left rear tire was bald and the steal belt was...
5
5

Sable 2000 front calipers hanging up
2000 Mercury Sable . Front calipers hanging up. 84K mi. Vehicle has rear drums/front discs. So far, have installed loaded calipers....bled system....pedal is OK....still hanging up. To see if hoses...
1
1

P1633 code - KAM keep alive memory voltage too low
Hi I just purchased an 02 Explorer - the check engine light is on - took it to my local mechanic (closest ford dealer is 50 miles) - his equipment read a P1633 error code from the computer - his book...
1
1

check engine light on
i replaced the pressure regulator on my 91 ford explorer and the check engine light comes on when you drive after about 2 miles i had a code reader put on to find out what was wrong and the reader...
3
3

Dome light problem
Hello, I have a 1997 Ford Taurus Wagon. Sometimes when driving the interior dome light comes on and the door signal in the dash too. It's like the car is detecting that one of the doors is open when...
8
8

bending valves on a 3.8
I have a 1994 lincoln continental 3.8 fuel injected v6. I was wondering what the chances of bending the valves would be if the timing chain slipped?
11
11

'99 Ford Taurus Power Steering Noise, Poor Boost, Overflowing
I have a '99 Taurus' that has the following symptoms: The power steering pump is making a lot of noise. The boost is less than it should be at idle, making the steering wheel harder to turn than it...
6
6

My sincere apologies - I need assistance in determiing how to remove a heater fan motor from a Ford Focus 2003
-- Posted via - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ------->>>>>>

Perhaps I should rephrase this - How 2 remove fan motor from Ford Focus 2003?

96 Taurus, trunk won't stay open
My daughter has a 1996 Ford Taurus and the trunk on her car won't stay open. It's not too bad on level ground, but if back end of the car is tilted at all it constantly drops and hits us in the head....
7
7

93 crown vic washer fluid switch
Got a 93 crown vic, with the wash fluid switch on the typical place -- end of the signal light indicator / wiper selector on the left side of the steering column... anyway, the selector for the wipers...
2
2

How 2 remove fan motor from Ford Focus 2003
Can anyone give me details on how to remove the heater fan motor on a Ford Focus 2003? Is it similar to the 2000 or 2001. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- Posted via - Premium Uncensored...

Online Manuals
Hi; Currently we use All-Data, an OnLine Repair Manual Service for our small shop. Our yearly renewal is coming up and I was wondering what else is out there. Any recomendations? Thanks Pat

Speed Limiter
I have a 92 Taurus GL. I know for a fact that it will go above 85. Back in 92, they didn't have the capability to put a speed limiter in the PCM/ECM/CPU. To my knowledge the cpu is just a big relay...
3
3

the plenum fill up with gas
hi i have a 1991 ford explorer and the plenum is filling up with gas can any one tell what would cause this to happen
6
6