Subject Author Posted Replies

Paint protection film ?
Just purchased a new vehicle and the dealer had a folder describing a clear film that can be applied in frontal areas to eliminate the normal dings, scratches, etc that appear over time. Dealer...
3
3

90 ford ranger
my friend has a 90 ford ranger 2.3l stick shift, the probelm when he goes to start it in the morning it will crank but not start. but when he gets a push it will start, then after that he has no...
4
4

How would you clean these hubcaps up?
of putting these on a 56 ford, that only has the center caps, the wheels are painted to match the car... thinking these should fit, and look better than the center caps that are currently on the 56...
1
1

Windstar 2001 Electrical Problem
The symptoms I'm having are thus: As I was driving, the peripheral accessories began to fail, radio, lights etc. Then the gauges went to zero. Th engine began to rev and die rev and die. I coaxed the...
1
1

Help! I have a ghost in my van
I have a '02 E150 conversion Ford rear tv/radio jack has stopped allowing me to listen to the tv(w/o headphones), my power door locks keep locking and unlocking and my seatbelt light has come on. Can...
1
1

Sirius radio option
I'm buying a new Ranger and don 't really feel I need the Sirius radio option. However, since I can't order and wait for one, I may be forced to take a vehicle with that option installed. It comes...
3
3

Interceptor
Local guy has a 98 crown vic interceptor. He bought it at auction at 83K miles, now has 103K on it. Seems to be pretty nice and does not look like it has been used as a squad. It does have 2 spot...
2
2

Repairing the Power Windows?
1994 t-bird, the driver's side power window no longer has the gears/teeth in it to move the window UP. It makes this ERRRR loud noise when you try to go up or down. How do you access the motor? Is it...
8
8

new ethanol studies
I found this quite interesting if it is good research. Gasoline Research findings released last week strongly suggests that there is an "optimal blend level" of ethanol and gasoline -- most likely E20...
23
23

2008 Taurus X
I'm in the market for a mid-sized SUV and, among others, will be checking out the 2008 Taurus X which I understand is a redesigned Freestyle. If anyone can share their experience with the 2008 Taurus...
2
2

Coolant System is Frustrating me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can anyone help?? I have an older thunderbird. I have replaced radiator, thermostate, water pump, heater core, head gasket. It doesn't appear that the head is leaking, no water in the oil. The car is...
12
12

1995 F150 4x4
I am installing a car starter and am looking for the wiring diagrams for a 1995 F150 4x4 automatic. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
1
1

heater not working
hi anyone know how I can adjust the hot and control valve the cable appear broken SB
6
6

lights stuck on, 2000 mazda b3000 (ranger 3liter v6)
recently arrived home. the skies were graying, so i easily noticed white backup lights were stuck on (these lights are a pair, located in the "3rd eye" assembly, at rear of the cab roof, above back...
3
3

Parking Brake Light is almost always on
This is a 1990 Ford F150 pickup. I just replaced one of the parking brake cables that was broke. Before I fixed this, the parking brake light was on most of the time. It's still on. The pedal does not...
3
3