Subject Author Posted Replies

door panel removal
hello, lately i have been hearing a very annoying noise/rattle from the driver door on my 05 ford focus saloon, sounds like a ballbearing or something round anyway is rolling around at the bottom of...
3
3

FS 2001 Mustang GT
This is a GREAT looking car! 2001 Ford Mustang GT. This is a full option car with everything. Cold A/C. H.O. 4.6L V8 / Auto. 3.27-1 Limited Slip rear axle. We are the second owners of this car, and it...
1
1

Info re: remote entry/security between 1999 F150 & 2000 F250
I have a 1999 F150 (gas) into which I installed a Ford 1L3Z-19G354-CA remote entry/security module with remote start. I have purchased (but not taken delivery of) a 2000 diesel F250 4x4 that has a...
2
2

2000fordf150ford4.6engine
egrlowemisons -- Message posted using information at
1
1

How to get a Ford Escape Hybrid?
My wife put a deposit down to order an Escape Hybrid back in July. The dealer was apparently out of allocations and sat on her request and lied and pushed her off for a couple of months before we...
9
9

94 t'bird runs/idles rough
Hi y'all, I have a '94 T'bird that runs rough. It is the LX model with the 4.6l V8 and has about 180k miles on it. One day i filled up the tank and my car started running really bad. Leaving a cloud...
3
3

Ford escort estate
Hi Got 1996 ford escort estate, 1.4 lx, it has been running well untill a couple of days ago, it seemed sluggish, now she turns but does not attempts to fire at all, battery been charged and petrol in...
1
1

98 Crown V starts wont run
LX model ...beautiful car ... i love it...Im the second owner...1st owner stated the biggest job done was brake pad replacement...70000 mi.. This car wil start only if I keep feeding it gas by...
7
7

Re: Lots of blue smoke at startup and idle
Although it could be the valve guides (particularly the start-up smoke). Smoke from valve seals when running usually isn't a big problem with turbocharged diesels. I'd suspect the turbocharger as the...
1
1

New Ford Focus, can't find AUX-in!
Hi, I have just got new Ford Focus with CD6000 radio. There is an AUX button on radio console but I can find any lead where I could attach my Mp3 player. It supposed to be placed in glove drawer but i...
1
1

japanse korea auto parts
YILDIZ OTO YEDEK PARCA JAPON VE KOREA OTO YEDEK PARCA B=DDNEK T=DDCAR=DD HYUNDA=DD ISUZU M=DDTSUB=DDSH=DD SUZUK=DD HONDA TOYOTA MAZDA K=DDA DAEWOO D= A=DDHATSU N=DDSSAN GURUPLARI OTO YEDEK PARCALRI...
3
3

tire pressure monitor
Reference: 2006 Explorer XLT Problem: "Low tire pressure" warning comes on when outside temp drops below 50F degrees. Pressure in all tires check good (32 psi) when the warning light is on or off....
21
21

Ford Fusion With A 5-Speed
Anyone around here own, or know's someone who own's, a Fusion with the 5-speed transmission? I was wondering what the performance was like. I currently own an 05 Focus wagon, and generally trade my...

2002 Taurus FFI Cold Starting Problems
Just recently my son has been having trouble cold-starting his 109K mile Taurus after it sits overnight. It takes multiple tries (5-8) if you only crank it for 2-4 seconds, or over 10-15 seconds for a...
3
3

On Topic. Granada Mk 2 Minster by Coleman Milne
For sale my beloved car. Ebay item number 170168224353. Please let it go to a good home.