Subject Author Posted Replies

watt's linkage? What's the lateral shake...
Hello, I have an 04 town car with 44K miles and there's objectionable lateral motion of the rear of the car when going over bumps. There was absolutely no lateral motion when I first got the car used...
7
7

FPV F6 X
Ford Performance Vehicles (FPV) today unleashed the highly anticipated FPV F6 X at the Australian International Motor Show in Sydney. Read more ----------------------------------- Ford NewsHub: News...

No idle this morning (1999 Grand Marquis)
As title says, It would start but die instantly. over & over, unless I kept my foot on the pedal. Did that a while ago, but it started fine on the third try, so I didn't give it any thought other than...
6
6

Toyota's Farley jumps to Ford to head marketing
Toyota's Farley jumps to Ford to head marketing Automotive News October 11, 2007 - 9:34 am ET Jim Farley, a marketing star at Toyota Motor Corp., is joining Ford Motor Co. as group vice president of...
42
42

Crown Vic problems
ive been having problems with my 92 cv and ive replaced alot of stuff and now i have the car to the point where the engine runs great without the air intake on the throttle body.. now i noticed that...
1
1

Crown Vic problems
ive been having problems with my 92 cv and ive replaced alot of stuff and now i have the car to the point where the engine runs great without the air intake on the throttle body.. now i noticed that...

conversion (gas to diesel)
i have a 1979 ford f150 with 400 v8. i am converting it to a diesel. i am putting a 2000 7.3 liter turbo powerstroke motor in. any help or advice would be much appreciated. -- Message posted using...
5
5

2001 explorer sport track idle
I ahve a 2001 FOrd Explorer Sport Track which I just replaced a bad battery on. At the same time, the idle is now no good. I have to gold the accelerator down 1/4 way to get it to start. Is this an...
5
5

Re: Windstar 3.8l engine
It seems all the makers are selling us bum engines. Some GM engines will suddenly leak coolant through defective intake manifolds. All the Japanese makers use timing belts with non-free running...
5
5

tire size question
Hi, any adverse or negative results if I put 215/65-17 winter tires on my 07 five hundred, instead of the recommended size of 215/60-17. My understanding is the 65's are about half an inch taller,...
4
4

1992 Crown Victoria LX running horribly
I have a 1992 Crown Vic, and im having problems with it. sometimes in the morning ill try to start it and it wont start, other times i get it started and it takes it a long time before itlly pick up...
9
9

Re: Fuel economy myths
It is overall economy that counts, not just miles per gallon. That is why hybrids are big losers. Subcompacts are to be avoided as well, even if it used solely for personal transportation. Get hit in...

FORD Collectibles, Memorabilia and Owner Apparel
Has all of your favorite FORD Collectibles, Memorabilia and Fan Apparel in stock and for sale. Check out our growing selection of Ford automobila collectibles and Owner Apparel TODAY!!! You will love...
1
1

RAV4 v CR-V v Fusion
I spent the last three days riding all over the eastern US in three different vehicles - 1) 2007 Toyota RAV4, 4 cylinder, Automatic, FWD; 2) 2007 Ford Fusion, V-6, AWD; 3) 2007 Honda CR-V 4 cylinder...
16
16

ford mondeo
i have a ford mondeo zetec 2001 and the exhaust gas recurculation valve has gone ,would this make it run rich and loose a bit of oil. -- Message posted using information at
1
1