Subject Author Posted Replies

2003 Ford Ranger Gas Cap Issue
My check engine light is on due to the gas cap being left off. Do I have to do some type of reset? How?
2
2

buy manual shift knob for 2003 F150
Is there a place online to purchase a manual shift knob for a 2003 F150 ? The current shift knob is stripped. Thanks, Lynn
1
1

Lean Fuel Mixture on 1995 Ford Thunderbird can I manually adjust Air/Fuel Mix?
I have a 1995 Ford Thunderbird - it has 82k miles. 3.8L - 6 cylinder I recently started to experience a lack of power when I try to accelerate from stop (for instance when I hit the gas at a stop...
2
2

How do I test an Alternator ? 1996 Ford Taurus
My battery light is on . How do I test the alternator to make sure it is charging ? I do have a volt/OHM meter but where /how do I test it ? Thanks, Raz
9
9

Cobra Brand automotive oil
Just wondered if anyone know that the cobra brand oil is actually made by Irving Oil. Many may not know Irving Oil, unless from eastern canada or new england. Irving Oil products by many are...
2
2

01 F150 DRL Module
I'm bringing an F150 in to Canada from the USA, and need to get the DRL's working on it. At work, we have about 10 junked F150s, and a couple rangers. Where is the DRL located, and maybe even what...
6
6

Transmission Help Needed
Hello! I'm looking for a little car help. I drive a 1972 Montego GT, and love the car. It has a 351C engine, with automatic transmission. recently, when it down shifts from second to first gear, I...
2
2

02 mondeo problem
my 02 diesel mondeo has started to cut out after driving for approx 5 miles this has happened 4 or 5 times. when i let it cool down for 2 hours approx it starts again and goes again for another 5...
1
1

www.autorepairforums.net
For all your car questions:

Rough idle when cold - getting worse ...................ted
I have a 2000 Mercury Marquis and often in the morning it barely runs for two or three minutes. Requires several restarts. Once it runs a bit all clears up and car runs fine. Car has about 66000...
7
7

a question for Jim Warman
my nephew brought his 02 F250 over today, saying the front hubs were siezed again. when he bought it in the spring, i noticed it was i 4 wheel drive. it seems the previous owner locked the hubs when...
2
2

Retirees wait and hope
Retirees wait and hope he wasn?t sure how a proposed union health care fund would work, recent experiences with his health care coverage make General Motors retiree John Lattanzi concerned about...

1999 Ford Taurus Starter Removal
I recently tried to remove the starter on my 1999 Ford Taurus 6cyl OHV. There are supposed to be two bolts holding the starter on. The first bolt was easily removed. However the second bolt hole had...
1
1

1999 Ford Taurus Starter Removal
I recently tried to remove the starter on my 1999 Ford Taurus 6cyl OHV. There are supposed to be two bolts holding the starter on. The first bolt was easily removed. However the second bolt hole had...

Ford tee shirts/caps at Turlock Car Swap Meeting 21 Oct 07
Go to if you are looking for Ford tee shirts, ball caps, flags, and other related items for sale at reasonable prices. If you are out west, check out all of the Ford apparel items at the Turlock, CA...