Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford tee shirts/caps at Turlock Car Swap Meeting 21 Oct 07
Go to if you are looking for Ford tee shirts, ball caps, flags, and other related items for sale at reasonable prices. If you are out west, check out all of the Ford apparel items at the Turlock, CA...

1993 Ford Taurus Guide/Manual Link Online?
I'm looking for a layout of the fusebox for a 1993 ford Taurus (3.0L) The Ford Fleet site goes back to 1996, but I need 1993 as the fusebox layout is much different. Any suggestions?
2
2

93 Town Car Torque Converter Trans Oil Change hard to Fill Converter, Why?
Just replaced the Trans Oil and filter and also drained the Torque Converter. It seemed like the torque converter just didn't want to fill. I followed the Haynes manual and let it high idle for a...
1
1

Re: How to vent cool air to the rear fan? Econoline-150 Waldoch conversion
Yes it is normal. You are right that hot always flow through heater in most Ford cars. Including 'Dual Heater' There is usually no outside air into the rear unit, it is recirculate- only Many engines...

1972 Ford LTD SW, 5th Door very Difficult to Open
I have a 1972 Ford LTD Station Wagon and the 5th door is very difficult to open. This is the mode where door opens as a normal door (swings out) and not as a tailgate door (swings down). It takes 3...
4
4

Re: How to vent cool air to the rear fan? Econoline-150 Waldoch conversion
If this is a typical "Rear Air" system you have to have the front air on so the AC Compressor is running to have rear air. Unless they have a positive refrigerant shutoff solenoid valve or a thermal...
1
1

FA: Ton of small Mustang Stuff
I am clearing out my shop and I have a bunch of Ford stuff, mostly Mustang 64-1/2-73. Nothing big, emblems, decals, scoops, export braces, etc. I started listing the stuff today- of it is 5.00 buy it...
1
1

Yealry cost of Driving Explorer vs F150
I was surpised to see the 5000lb Explorer 6cyl costs more to drive than the F150 V8 on a yealry basis. I guess it makes sense, more powerful engine...
2
2

L@@K ! ! ! 25th Anniversary MUSTANG GT 4.0 CONV. Nearly-completed Restoration Project Car ! ! !
FOR SALE 25th Anniversary Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Convertible Nearly Completed Restoration Project Car ! ! ! NEW PAINT ! ! ! GOODIE LIST ENGINE Trick Flow Street Heat Aluminum Heads Custom-Ported by JBA...
4
4

alarm system??
Hi, , , I have a 2000 WindStar, and it has a light that comes on and says "THEFT" when I turn on the ignition. Does this mean that it has a burgler alarm? or is this just a theft prevention system?
1
1

Spins but doesn't fire.
My son drives a 93 Taurus 3.0. We put new head gaskets on it about six months ago. Started OK. Seemed to run OK around the neighborhood but he never really tried to get out on the highway with it....

95 Taurus Front strut replace question
Tried to replace the front strut on 95 GL and could not separate the lower ball joint from the knuckle, the thing is loose and moves in the pinch joint, just cannot drop enough to free the knuckle...
1
1

Edge
Thinking maybe I might go down to local Ford dealer and look at the Edge SEL. Talked with an Edge owner on Sunday and he seems to be really sold on the vehicle. Says he hardly drives his Corvette...
7
7

2000 Windstar radio
I have an RDS radio in my Windstar, that works OK, but the display is blank. While on a trip last week, the display came on for a while, then disappeared again. Does anyone have any thoughs on this??

removing EGR on 95 5.8 with DPFE sensor
Anyone attempted this? The EGR sits on a mast. I got everything loose, except there's a heater hose bracket in the way. The bracket is pinned in by the DPFE's metal tubes. Do I have to remove the mast...