Subject Author Posted Replies

PICS: Ford helps Harley Davidson celebrate 105th NEW F150
MOST POWERFUL F-SERIES TRUCK EVER CELEBRATES FORD AND HARLEY-DAVIDSON 105TH ANNIVERSARIES * Ford and Harley-Davidson celebrate 105th anniversaries with special-edition F-150 featuring new color and...

For Sale low milage 460 engine
I have a complete 460 engine with new carb that I'm tring to sell for a freind. Located in central NC. I drove the truck it came out of for two days and know it runs great. It has a new carberator...

Ford's Mulally losing luxury of time
Ford's Mulally losing luxury of time Motor Co. stunned the Motor City a year ago when it named an aerospace engineer with no automotive experience as its CEO. That just wasn't done around here. It is...

For Sale 1993 GT
1993 Mustang GT. Only 42,000 miles, 99% stock. Cobra red colour I believe (paint code ES), grey cloth interior. 5-spd, 2.73s, pony wheels, GT bra. All original interior with air and moon roof. Subs,...

Puzzeled about drip, 99 Taurus.
I recently flushed and refilled my cooling system, having been surprised by overheating. I inspected the system for leaks and didn't find any. Last night, when weather was cool by the lake, I put the...
7
7

OT but 4-stroke :-)
Motorsickle: 1987 Honda CBR600 ("Hurricane"), 20k mi. In-line 4 cyl. liquid cooled, HP (11-1 compression, 4-valve, redlined at 12k rpm, etc) Bike has been running reasonably well (tiny, tiny lo-speed...

'97 Grand Marq- Snap, CACKLE, pop
Hello All: My '97 GM (190k miles) is cackling so badly in hot weather I'm almost afraid to drive it- I've switched to plus grade gas and even that isn't helping. If this was an old car you would just...
5
5

Really bad wobble
Okay, so I have a 90 Ford Escort...old, but it's all I got. At any speed it wobbles horribly at the front end ...not always, but it seems to do it after driving for about 15-20 minutes. Brand new...
9
9

leaking breaks
How long does a master cylinder usually last? Fiest car 5 years old only 30,000 miles on clock.
3
3

My truck makes me SEASICK
Is this common of 1994 F350 2wd crew cabs? The ride is so mushy and bouncy that I get seasick. Granted the roads in my area aren't new, but this truck feels bumps that CAN NOT be seen (ok very hard to...
13
13

HELP - Crown vic overheating......lost
I have a 96 crown Vic, 4.6L V8 CNG. Running hot lately and i replaced the themostat and coolant sender. I noticed the temp guage in the car would not work then after a few minutes shoot up to HOT!. I...
1
1

how to turn off
engine lite in 1999 contour?
4
4

Strange problem? Cluster lights dead but hazard lights ON instead? -02 Taurus
I have a strange problem with my wife's 2002 Taurus with "analog" cluster. When the parking/head lights are activated, the instrument cluster lights do not come on. Instead, the 2 hazard/signal dash...

Windstar 95
I recently started my 1995 Ford Windstar (Whinestar) and there was a wiff of smoke coming from behind the steering wheel maybe from the starter switch assembly. I turned it off and waited for the...

E 150 4.2L EGR problem
Hey Gang, After gettin a previous code of "cylinder misfire #2, I finally got a EGR insuffient flow the other day along with the old code..I pulled # 2plug and it was wet with gas.# 1 was bone dry and...
3
3