Subject Author Posted Replies

Cambio de transmisiones
Es posible poner una transmisi=F3n de un taurus 3.8 1993 a un sable 3.8 1991???

Ford and GM say factories in US face axe
Ford and GM say factories in US face axe James Doran in New York Sunday August 26, 2007 The Observer Ford and General Motors have threatened to leave Detroit and take their car manufacturing...
4
4

U.S. automakers may split ranks in contract talks
U.S. automakers may split ranks in contract talks Health care costs are key for GM, Ford; quick savings is Chrysler goal By Jeff Bennettand Jeff Green Bloomberg News Service Published on Sunday, Aug...

Unicorn Hunting: Comfy wagon/SUV with great mileage
Greetings! I'm shopping for a car that may not exist. My requirements list isn't long, but it's hard to find them on the same car. 1) Absurdly comfortable front seats. I'm 6'2" and get back pain...
21
21

95 Bronco 5.8 idle problems - new code 332
Hello, Long story short, I found that my ACTS had been left out of the airbox. I found it under the airbox, and it looked kind of beat up. I replaced it, and the truck idled normaly for 2 days. But...
14
14

Re: the keyless entry number pad on a 2006 F250
Try doing a google search on it, we wanted to disable our auto locks on our 06 F150, I tried by manual, wife tried, daughter tried, took it to ford dealer for servicing and asked them to do it, they...

UAW loses power to set example
UAW loses power to set example workers once looked to Detroit to see their future. That's no longer the case. This year's contract talks, under way between the United Auto Workers and the Detroit...

Help 99 Taurus radiator dran
I give up! Can't find the radiator drain on my 99 taurus 3.0 OHV. I wonder if the lower front cowel must be removed to access the drain cock.
5
5

AX4S drain and fill
this procedure is on my FSM CD, seems a little wierd to me to drain a transmission like this but if the FSM say it, it must be ok? I'll cut and past pertinent lines. µ 8. Remove the lower retaining...
1
1

OBD-II 442 in 1998 Ford Escort
My service Engine Soon indicator came on in my 1998 Ford Escort. Auto Zone said it was 442. This happened about 3 week ago at which time Auto Zone said to replace the gas cap. Lately the car has had...
3
3

camshaft question
intake duration: 270 exhaust duration: 270 intake center line: 108 exhaust center: 112 lobe sep. : 110 overlap: 50 Any comments on these data? I cannot find a cam with similar specs, please suggest...
4
4

1985 Ford Ranger 4WD
I was driving when I shifted down at a stop sign, I mashed gas and the engine revved but it didn't move/accelerate. What is the most likely problem? Please help - I have to have this to get to school....
2
2

mkz awd
HI All, I am looking at the new MKZ with All Wheel Drive and can't find the answer to my question - does anyone know who manufactures the all whell drive unit for the MKZ? I remember the Aerostar AWD...
2
2

a question about a 2006 f250 keyless entry
I was given a 2006 F250 as my new work truck. evrything is fine except for the keyless lock, ( the number pad on door ) I have tried to reset it using the manual that was included but i just cant seem...

98 Taurus 3.0 single cam missing after burned plug
Had a bit of a mishap on a rather long drive from Montana to Mich. #4 plug vibrated lose, burned the electrode off and obviously the engine began running like crap. Checked the engine, found and...
3
3