Subject Author Posted Replies

1992 E-150 parking brake
I still have my 92 E-150 conversion van with only 55,000 miles on it. the "stepon-stepoff" parking brake doesn't hold and hasn't for years. I can't seem to find anything broken in/on it?? any...
3
3

Re: Commute to work survey
very nicely put together survey, page had a nice clean look. Unlike the others I put about 3 minutes into it before I hit the X. 29% btw.

a/c clutch solenoid
On a 2003 Ranger 2.3L. is the "a/c clutch solenoid" a separate part or part of the compressor? If separate, where is it located on the 2003 Ranger 2.3L? I used a multimeter measuring amps with the...
7
7

installation of rear tailgate window motor on 1983 Bronco 302V8
Removal is easy. Manually raise window enough for access and removal of 3 screws and cut wire that goes under regulator to motor. Installation of new one is hell. Trying forever to align teeth in...

Ford KA over revving
I have a Ford KA (1998) And when you take your foot off the accelerator pedal it will carry on revving and is so bad that at times it will drive "itself" as the revs are so high. It has been in the...
1
1

What a monstrosity!
I finally gave in, and went to the dealer, to have the "CC deactivation switch" recall work done on my Exploder. I was expecting a nice, compact in-line fuse, of the type that aftermarket radios use,...
4
4

Re: Commute to work survey
Good luck, as soon as I saw that it will take 20 minutes there was no need to read more.
13
13

Weeping Headlight
'01 Taurus right side headlight has started to accumulate moisture inside the plastic outer lens. Anyone have suggestions or previous posts on how to repair this? Thanks.
6
6

Fiesta Engine Warning Light flashing
Fiesta Zetec 1.4 2003. Hi All. A few times recently, I noticed my engine was misfiring at low revs. No surprises there, since it's very damp here, right now; but the last time it did it, I noticed the...
3
3

98 windstar 3.0
have 98 windstar 3 liter v6. am getting a code set that scanner says excessive egr flow. voltages test out good on the flow turn check engine light off and it comes back on after about 4 hours of...

Re: Couple Aerostar questions...
The switch is built into the latch on the rear hatch. The only way to shut off the lights with the hatch open is to close the latch jaws. Just remember to pull the handle before you try to close the...

Re: Window slow going down
This is common to aerostars- the run channels wear out and need to be replaced- last time it cost about $60.00 per side. There isn't any adjustment to the glass mechanism, unfortunately. You can...

installing AC in mid 90s ranger
I am going to purchase a mid 90s ranger soon that has an inline 4 and 5 speed. All of those type have no AC in my area. How and where can I get the AC assembly? I can do the install, but I would like...
3
3

Need Vacuum Hose Diagram F-150 Pickup
I have a 1979 F-150 Ford Pickup truck with a 400 engine and automatic tranny. Something got under my hood and tore up some vac hoses. (Probably a raccoon). Replacing the hoses themselves is not the...

1988 Mustang GT Convertible - Shifting hard
I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. The car seems to shift "hard" when going between gears (it's an automatic). Regardless of speed the car seems to "jump" into the next gear....
7
7