Subject Author Posted Replies

lots of ford parts
Hi All, I see a lot of good information on this group. I want to bring a websites to your attention which was a real eye opener for me. Great supply of parts. respectfully, Frank G

windstar in park stutters at 4000rpm
99 windstar 120k replaced drive belt, had van in park. decided to rev up engine to check for squeels. Found that at about 4000rpm the engine started to stutter and shake. Is this a problem or a rev...
2
2

98 Taurus Transmission fluid leak
My 98 Taurus has started leaking transmission fluid. I suspect it is coming from the cooling line connectors. How do I fix this? Are there O-Rings that can be replaced? Do I need a special tool to...

Lowering my Truck
I own a 1960 Ford F-100. I am looking for a low cost way to lower the car (both front and rear) - what is the best way? Also - what is the smallest tires I can put on the front and largest on the...

Pulstar, the pulse plug
Pulstar, the pulse plug, makes ordinary spark plugs obsolete. Pulse plugs incorporate a pulse circuit, which stores incoming electrical energy from the ignition system and releases the stored energy...
9
9

Escort Motor Racing
My 1995 Escort LX has been running pretty good for the most part. Recently the motor started racing. I started it a little earlier. It never went below 2.75 RPM. I hope that's the right measurement....
2
2

Kumho KH16 tire - any good?
Hi, Anybody out there care to rate the Kuhmo Solus KH16? I got a price of $75 mounted, balanced etc. out the door price. Is it a decent tire and is the price right? Thanks, Sammy
4
4

7 Tips To Reduce Car Insurance Costs
fantastic tips
1
1

2005 Ford Escape Fuel Pipe Flapper Valve Problem
Sorry for the repeated post, but my Laptop Keyboard skips resulting in a lot of typos I have an 05 Escape and noticed that the flapper valve is missing in the fuel filler tube. Not sure there was one...

2005 Escape fuel ipe flapper valve Problem
I have an 05 Escape and noticed that the flapper valve is missing in the fuel filler tube. Not sure there was one there to begin with. Should there be a flapper in the filler tube? I knoe this sounds...

1992 Taurus GL 4D trunk won't close
Hi! I have a 1992 4D Taurus GL, and the trunk won't close! Well it closes sometimes, but when I leave it for a few hours, I come back and the trunk is open. Then, when I try to close it, it won't...

Anyone try the new Kumho KR21 tire?
Hi, Need a decent tire without spending too much (don't we all). Something brough my attention to Kumho so I did a lot of searching on them. Hard to find an objective opinion. People either love 'em...
2
2

2003 Taurus dim passenger headlight and no high beam
Thought the bulb was bad so replaced and the passenger headlamp is very dim. In low beam it's getting a little over 3 volts and in high beam mode 0 volts. Is there a headlight control module or relay...
2
2

License Plate Light Fuse?
'98 Ford Taurus My fuse list does not mention anything this clear. Replaced both bulbs and still no light. Running lights do come on (headlamp, tail light, etc.). Which fuse belongs to the license...
2
2

Odometers
Here's one I've never seen happen before. Both odometers on my 94 Tbird have quit working. The speedometer works fine, but the mechanical dials do not turn. Doesn't both odometers and the needle all...
5
5