Subject Author Posted Replies

99 Taurus Electronic Climate Control+Radio Intermittent Lockups
Every so often, the Radio/Electronic Climate control (integrated control panel-ICP) on my 99 Taurus 'locks up'. The air defaults to blower high, hot and defrost (a default for loss of vacuum), and the...
4
4

nice banner
Saw a nice banner "DO MORE USE LESS" bragging about best fuel economy in a fullsize pickup truck, 16mpg city/22mpg highway. Wow, i tell ya they really have something to brag about! What ever happened...

replacing seats in 02 ranger
I have an 02 ranger ext cab, i need to upgrade the seats in it, I know the 03's have the same style, (and possibly the 04's) What i'm looking for is the different models available in the 05...06......
1
1

Brake dust 07 Montego
My 07 mercury montego generates alot of brake dust. My old sable went two or three weeks before it needed washing. The strange thing is its the rear wheels, that get dirty at least three times faster...
2
2

95 Explorer AC update
Ok, so yesterday I went out and took another look at it using all of your suggestions. To restate the problem; Compressor runs normal however can only get cold air when in "max a/c" not when on...
1
1

98 Ford Contour Turn Signal
So my turn signal has broken off of my 98 Ford Contour. I'm left with a mere nub on my steering column. Is it at all possible to fix this guy without having to call in the professionals with their...
1
1

flush out brake lines as part of regular maint
Any of you guys flush out your brake lines on a regular basis as part of standard annual maintenance ? I've heard it listed as a to do for some foreign models but never Ford products .
1
1

Toyota Corolla 1994 Speedometer Problem
Hello, My speedometer works off & on, but the mph is incorrect. It will jump up to 60 mph when I'm only going around 35 mph. Also when I use the brakes it will suddenly drop to 0 mph when I'm going...
3
3

Lincoln Town Car - autolamp question
I have a Lincoln Town Car (2001) which has the autolamp facility - but the lights turn on at quite a high ambient a light level. The dashboard sensor is clean and not covered by anything. Does anyone...
1
1

6.4 Ford diesel flame thrower option
6.4 Ford diesel flame thrower option:
6
6

94 CROWN VIC A/C CUTS OUT ON HOT DAYS...
If you drive on a hot day about 15-20 minutes and the temp gauge is on the "M" in the NORM range, the A/C cuts out. If the engine cools down a little, the A/C then works intermittently. Is there some...
10
10

key program
anyone knows where in the San Jose, CA area I can get a ford key programmed for cheap? Dealers quote me $90 to $110. Greatmall locksmith quoted me $75. I wonder if there's a place with more reasonable...
10
10

1957 Ford Thunderbird
eBay:
1
1

UK Ford Escort 1998 (Zetec-E) - won't start when hot
Hi, I have a 1998 Ford Escort with 1.6L 16V Zetec-E engine. The car starts fine when cold and runs smoothly without any problems, but as soon as the car is switched off it won't start again until it's...

95 T-Bird and Turn signals not working
I was having a problem on the T-Bird with the turn signals not working. I wondered what the heck was going on. I thought that it was in the trunk until I tried the emergency flashers. Those didnt work...