Subject Author Posted Replies

95 T-Bird and Turn signals not working
I was having a problem on the T-Bird with the turn signals not working. I wondered what the heck was going on. I thought that it was in the trunk until I tried the emergency flashers. Those didnt work...

F150 broke
my 86 F150 acted odd on a trip. started missing like crazy. was a long way from home so I limped it for the hour drive(probably not good to do so) got it home, found mousenest in air cleaner, replaced...
3
3

Ford, GM car sales down. Import brands nearly 50% of the market
What top 10 selling vehicle had the greatest percent increase in sales year over year? Tundra, 123% higher sales, thanks to rebates and 0% financing. Jeff

2001 Windstar Transmission Problem
I have a 2001 Windstar with 57K miles. I took it to a shop and they changed the transmission oil and filter. They replaced the oil with Coastal Synthetic Blend Mercron V. The transmission does not...

ford mondeo
heatr blowers not working changd swich .checked fuse box under bonnet help!!!is there another fusebox any help please
2
2

Check Engine Light
I have a 1999 Ford Ranger. The check engine light came and stays on. The ABS light comes on sometimes and stays on for an hour or two. Yet, the Sears car repair people checked it and found nothing...
4
4

Ford - what's hot, what's not
Business Week ..Ford has been hammered on some key products in the first six months of the year. Sales of the once-mighty Explorer are down 20%. F-Series pickups, still the biggest-selling truck, are...
1
1

89 Lincoln Continental "Help Please" (It's Complicated)
I don't get it. My 89 Lincoln Continental seems to be burning oil, or losing oil, or something to that affect, because my digital gauge keeps showing that it's low. Yet, when I check the dip stick, it...
8
8

PARTING OUT 1966 FORD THUNDERBIRD
AM/8-track w/4 speakers console tail lights rear bumper inside door courtesy lights much more to follow have complete car with engine-trans

1988 f150 fuel pump relay
where is the fuel pump relay on a 1988 f150? does the signal flow go from fuel pump relay to inertia switch to fuel pump? Trying to help our my brother in law Bob
3
3

95 Bronco 5.8 idle problems II
Well, no vacuum leaks, no idle air control valve problems, anyone know why this mf is starting at 1500 rpm for 30 seconds everyday now?

1968 Mercury Cougar
eBay:
1
1

Windstar Radio and sliding doors have stopped working help
Hello. I have a 1999 Windstar SEL. While I was trying to install a flip down dvd player I crossed a wire and now my factory radio and sliding doors have stopped working. I looked at the normal radio...

Spare key
Just aquired used Ford escort Si estate (R Reg). It came with only one key. How easy is it to get another as a spare incase I lose this one and where from? I imagine that I could go to the main dealer...
8
8

Ranger v6 coolant leak
Have a 93 Splash with 3.0 V6. Engine has about 100,000 miles. Water pump replaced about 10,000 miles ago. Nothing else major has been done. Been running really good. Lately I noticed water dripping...