Subject Author Posted Replies

Eclipse Electric Window Circuit
Greetings! I am troubleshooting an electric window circuit. The drivers side works fine. Passenger window motor will not energize. I have already checked the entire circuit from the ignition switch to...
1
1

Aerostar Shade Tree Tune-up
I'm wondering if I even want to start on this sucker. I'm used to doing everything from under the hood, reaching the back of the engine, etc. With the Aerostar, most of the engine is shoved back and...
15
15

factory Contour/Mystique/Mondeo service manual available.
Anyone out there interested in the factory service manual for a 1996 Contour/Mystique?

Ford Focus Electric and ST recalled over lighting issue
From AB Report Receipt Date: AUG 01, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V335000 Component(s): EXTERIOR LIGHTING Potential Number of Units Affected: 6,308 Vehicle Model Year(s) Make Model: 2012-2013 FORD...

Ford's official Euro aftermarket partner Mountune coming to US
From ESPN mountune announces USA expansion to cater for growing demand in both road and race car sectors ? US-based facility will act as distribution hub for mountune's high performance and racing...

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid recalled over lack of roof padding
From ESPN Report Receipt Date: JUL 10, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V303000 Component(s): STRUCTURE Potential Number of Units Affected: 33,021 Vehicle Make Model Model Year(s): 2013 FORD C-MAX HYBRID...

Ford Focus ST, Fiesta ST buyers to get free Octane Academy driving school
From AB Ford to Offer Complimentary ST Octane Academy Driving Experience for Ford Fiesta ST, Focus ST Owners Ford to offer Fiesta ST and Focus ST owners exclusive complimentary driving instruction at...

Ford adds third shift at F-150 plant to keep up with demand
From AB Third Production Crew with 900 New U.S. Jobs Begins to Meet Surging Ford F-Series Demand - Ford's Kansas City Assembly Plant today launches a third crew that adds 900 new jobs to meet surging...

getting the alarm "tire pressure sensor malfunction" in my 2005 Expedition
I am getting the alarm "tire pressure sensor malfunction" in my 2005 Expedition with 128K miles. Any good ideas for a home fixup or is this a expensive dealer trip? Thanks, Lynn
1
1

H6054 Headlamp Pinouts? 1994 or 1991 Aerostar?
Can anyone tell me the pinouts for this lamp? Also, was this lamp used in the 1994 Aerostar? I went to a junk yard and was assured that the replacement housing was correct, but I came to find out that...
1
1

I got a 98 taurus that i cant find the relays for both door locks/windows
I would like to know exactly where these relays are located..im assuming up under the dash somewhere, theres no clicking or buzzing noise when you depress the buttons for the door locks or power...
1
1

Ford hiring 800 more salaried workers than originally expected
From AB Help Wanted: Ford's Largest Salaried Hiring Initiative in More Than a Decade Grows by 800 Jobs to 3,000 New U.S. Hires - Ford will hire 3,000 salaried employees ? 800 more than previously...

Ford Aerostar White Coolant Residue
What makes you say the fan clutch works fine? I've been thru this with a 90 ford mustang and the difference between the old one (that wasn't working fine) and the new (that solved the runs hot at idle...
20
20

PCM Computer burned out a plug pack.. 2008 Fusion
2008 Ford Fusion 87K miles. 1. ENGINE STARTED RUNNING POORLY AT STARTUP AFTER WORK. 2. CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WAS FLASHING. 3.MADE IT HOME WITH NOT MUCH POWER AVAILABLE. CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON CONSTANT...
6
6

refrigerant low in a 2005 lincoln town it keeps sitting it back out why?
Ck ac refrigerant is low but when trying to fill it spits back out compressor works fine and there are know leaks why is this?
2
2