Subject Author Posted Replies

Rear brakes - Mondeo 2
Hi, It's the second time that the left rear brake of my Mondeo jams (sorry if my english is far for being perfect). I mean that it continuously brakes and, of course, the wheel becomes warn. When I go...

PICS - 2008 Ford Taurus X - Eddie Bauer Edition
PRESS RELEASE: 2008 FORD TAURUS X CROSSOVER EARNS IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK * The 2008 Ford Taurus X crossover earns a Top Safety Pick rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) for...

Ford Puma 1998 1.7i ABS and SPEEDO PROBLEM HELP!!
Hi guys, I'm new here but really need some help!!! I haven't been driving my Puma much but now that an MOT is due a couple of things have just gone wrong with it and I don't know how or why it...

'96 Taurus LX Engine Problem
I just bought a 1996 Taurus LX wagon about a month ago and took a road trip Memorial Day weekend with a couple of friends. It was someone else's turn to drive and accidentally they put the gearshift...
7
7

97 Ford Escort Front disc brakes
I recently replaced OEM brakes with Performance Friction brake pads. I left the pad guides out because they just did not seem to fit with the new pads. Everything works well,the M + W clips are in...
7
7

2002 Ford Taurus SES Noise
I have a 2002 taurus with 3.0LV6 engine which makes a sound like something unbinding when I start backing the car out of the space after sitting overnight. It only occurs this one time each day. It...

96' Crown Vic CNG fueling fuel adapter leaking..
Help a newbie! Has anyone ever experienced a small leaking of gas from the adapter right after fueling. A cabbie that was filling next to me told me that debris might be caught in the adapter holding...
5
5

Lincoln Town Car leans to passenger side
I have a 1997 Lincoln Town Car [Cartier Series]. It has always leaned to one side (passenger side). This, however, has never impacted drivability. What would be some reasons why a big, body-on-frame...
7
7

PICS The new Ford F-150 Lariat Limited
The 2008 Ford F-150 Lariat Limited was announced weeks ago by Ford, and now here are a couple of pictures. Sporting a White Sand Metallic finish that also trims the grillework and the factory 22's,...

Navigation - Sirius - Audio System (Can you hack away safety features?)
I've got a new Ford with the Navigation system and the full blown media center on the LCD in-dash. It has all these safety features that keep you from going to the channel guide on the satellite radio...
4
4

Econoline Body R&R?
Econoline Body R&R Questions I have a 1978, 351W, 4 speed stick [3 speed Overdrive] Long Wheel Base E-150, Cargo Van with a sliding door. Apparently this drive train was available by order only. Has...
1
1

92 Crown Victoria hesitating
Hi folks. I have a 92 crown Victoria. quite a few KM on it, but a little while ago, it started acting up. when i'm starting out to drive, it acts fine, but as it gets going, it will start to sputter,...
10
10

Full Time Job: OBD Services Mechanical Engineer - Columbus Indiana
Hi, I got your reference through the Yahoo Groups! We are looking OBD Services Mechanical Engineer for a full time permanent requirement in Columbus Indiana. Position: OBD Services Mechanical Engineer...

Best usenet group for 76-91 Econoline Vans?
Is this the best usenet group for 76-91 Econoline Vans? If not which do you recommend? Thanks David
1
1

1997 Ford Taurus: Blend Door Actuator
I have a 1997 Taurus with manual climate controls. The temperature blend door actuator, behind the ash tray, is making a thumping, clicking sound. The dealer says it will take $600 to replace the...
3
3