Subject Author Posted Replies

Squeaky Grand Marquis
1999 Grand Marquis LS. Started acting like a squeaky toy in the front whenever hitting bumps couple of months ago. (was also making cracking noises when turning the wheel to the max). Now, It's also...
3
3

Shop Manual & Parts Manual on CD-ROM Standard Equipment
A new Federal regulation to make MANDATORY as standard equipment the service and parts manuals on CD-ROM is long overdue. Along with your owner's manual, these CD-ROMs must go with every new car. They...
9
9

Ford Mondeo water leak
Hi, I've got a 2001 Ford Mondeo and I'm having problems with wet carpets on the passenger side. Everywhere I look on the net says that its the pollenfilter leaking, but I've checked and its ok. I...
2
2

ABS light came on- 95 Bronco
I drove it a few miles,and the brakes seem fine. What do I do? It stays on.
3
3

Parking brake indicator stays on
1999 Ford Taurus. Parking brake "on" indicator just started to stay on. Parking brake is not on of course. Have tried to reset indicator by putting PB on then releasing, no joy there. Indicator turns...
7
7

problem with central locking on my ford galaxy
Hi everyone can someone help me!When I press lock on keyfob all doors lock except drivers door and when I press to unlock sometimes drivers door locks.I,ve checked wire's for brakes and changed...

Brake Problem
I have a 1994 Lincolin Continental with Dis Brakes. My problem is that the rear left wheel brake keeps tighting up and the rim becomes so hot that you cannot touch it. I know that you take a special...
6
6

64 Falcon Drag Car Q's
I am interested in this car w/out engine/trans ... it had a Lenco and an injected 289 ... I'd like to put a mildly built up 289 or 302 in it ... the car has drums all around and leafs (not a narrowed...
1
1

No plans to cut wages, Toyota board member says
No plans to cut wages, Toyota board member says Japan ? At a time when Detroit?s Big Three are pushing to slash labor costs, Toyota sees no need to rein in wages and benefits. Jim Press, who on Friday...
1
1

3.8 long blocks
I'm looking at a 1994 Lincoln with a 3.8 l efi engine that has around 60,000 miles on it. The engine is a 'long block" from ford purchaced and installed in 12/2002. Can one assume that this would be a...
4
4

ID a Ford Thunderbird
I saw a couple ford (well 1 ford, and one lincoln) on much music last night, not sure who this band was, but they rolled in with two cars from the late 70's with hydraulics. the thunderbird had the...
7
7

A radio
Would it be possible to take a Ford radio (one of those 18C868 contraptions) and somehow wire it so you could use it outside of the car with either the speakers from the car or speakers of your own?...
12
12

05 Taurus engine light on, small miss
Had it scanned at Autozone. Scan slip says "Troubleshooting PO442". Found small leak/no flow condition in evaporative emission system (EVAP). Possible causes: 1. Defective or loose fuel cap. (seems...
10
10

1992 taurus wagon problems re-starting
my 1992 taurus wagon 3.6 liter recently had a tune up. and 3 months later has a problem starting after I make a short stop at the store. My first instinct was that it was flooded and would start after...
1
1

"Chicken of Thunders" fails to start (for 15 min.)
'94 Tbird LX V8 (66k mi.). Everything working fine for literally years. Pulled into a parking slot, unloaded trunk. Turned on ignition, idiot lites are OK, motor wont turn over. I figgered maybe Park...
19
19