Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford reveals new rapid prototyping and low-volume production techniques
From AB FORD DEVELOPS ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO REVOLUTIONIZE PROTOTYPING, PERSONALIZATION, LOW-VOLUME PRODUCTION - Ford engineers are developing a highly flexible, first-of-its-kind, patented technology...

Intermittent Starting - 99 Mercury Sable
Greetings! 1999 Mercury Sable wagon - 168,000 miles Sometimes after running the car around town, I return to the car, only to n ot be able to start it. I turn the key, all dash lights are on - no...
2
2

I would like to buy a holley 1434 and 1437 carb
I am looking to buy dual carbs for a 1957 thunderbird
4
4

1993 Ford Escort air conditioning problems
air clutch not working

MyFord Touch getting buttons and knobs back to counter criticisms
From AB SYNC and MyFord Touch Sold on 79 Percent of New Ford Vehicles, New Technology Drives Quality Satisfaction SYNC® and MyFord Touch® sold on nearly 80 percent of 2013 Ford vehicles, double the...

Don't park a 06 Mustang downhill to wash it
thought I'd share this... There is a 2006 Mustang convertible that lives at my house and is usually covered. I had to move it the other day, then there was some rain and dust, so I did the right thing...

2001 ford station wagon AC problem
May 29, 2013 Friend of mine has a Ford station wagon, four door. AC not working. I put the low side gage on. Engine off, about 100 PSI. Start engine, run the AC. Low side drops to 20, then up to 40,...
18
18

I forgot to mention in my last post
I forgot to mention in my last post about my fusible link burning out on the EEC relay. According to schematic, that red wire (which is dead shorted) goes to the following: Thermactor air bypass...

EEC Relay Fusible link burned up 1988 F-150
1988 Ford F-150. Straight 6 cyl. 300 engine, manual tranny, with 4WD. It was running fine. I parked it, got in it later and it ran for a couple seconds and quit. I tried to start it again, and smoke...
1
1

Re: Buying 92-94 Taurus - engine & heater?
C.) Of all the cars I've owned over the years.... Olds was the most trouble-free and luxurious, but hardest to work on. Fords' my choice for best all round & least trouble except whining power...
4
4

Edge Fuel Injector Service
Had the oil changed on our 2010 Edge with 40K miles and was told by the dealership I needed a $90 Fuel Injection service and to have the coolant flushed. I passed on both thinking they were just...
5
5

Carfax
Hello Group. I was wondering if someone could help me out with a Carfax for VIN# 1FMYU02Z45KA02179. I'd appreciate it. I'm a private buyer and it's a private seller. Thank You
6
6

Ford to add more than 2,000 jobs in Kansas City
From AB Ford Adding 2,000-Plus Jobs at Kansas City Assembly Plant to Support Surging F-150 Demand, Transit Launch Ford's Kansas City Assembly Plant will add more than 2,000 jobs to support high demand...

Engine doesn't crank (total silence)
I have a 2000 Ford Ranger (stick shift) that failed to start twice last weekend. I turn the key and nothing happens. All dash lights look normal. I pushed the clutch in and out a few times and also...
4
4

Check Engine Light
For 97 Aerostar. While I'm looking for the manual, I thought I'd ask what is a common cause of the light coming on. I noticed it was flashing (never seen that before) then stopped flashing and from...
16
16