Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Ford Ranger Question
I am thinking about buying a 2000 Ford Ranger Pickup with 4 cylinder engine and automatic transmission with 102k which is supposedly a one owner and in very good condition. The photo looks great which...
2
2

1961 econoline help please~ rear bearing replacement
Greetings, Hoping someone may be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong, or missing. I'm trying to replace the rear wheel bearing on a 1961 econoline truck. I've removed the bearing retainer and the...
8
8

problems starting my 95 ford escort gt
it started to die my rpm gage stopped working then my radio then my lights then my wipers when i shut it off i wouldn't start again. i replaced the alternator and the battery still wont start and i...
2
2

Problem starting Ford Escort GT 95
My car started to die first it was my rpm gage then my radio then my lights then my wipers when i shut it off it wouldn;t start again, so i replaced the alternator and new battery and it still wont...
1
1

revs drop and recover or die and car wont start for 30 mins
Ford Mondeo tddi 2003 - driving home at 70 ish for an hour then revs kept dropping, after a mile or so down to 5 mph, then as I gave up and got onhard shoulder it picked up and went ok. Next day ok at...
5
5

1993 Taurus 3.0 w/ excessive pressure in fuel tank.
I noticed a slight gas smell while driving so I checked my gas cap. There was the hiss of pressure releasing upon opening it which lasts a few seconds. I've known that I needed to get a new fuel...
2
2

Recurring Problem With Air Conditioning
Hello All, I have a ten year old Taurus. The first seven years the AC was like new, but after that I've had repair done for the last three summers (leak sealing procedure and cooling agent replaced)....

Recurring Problem With Air Conditioning
Hello All, I have a ten year old Taurus. The first seven years the AC was like new, but after that I've had repair done for the last three summers (leak sealing procedure and cooling agent replaced)....
7
7

3 big questions for Detroit's Big Three
3 big questions for Detroit's Big Three YORK ( -- Despite this week's big bet by a big private equity firm that it can turn around Chrysler, major questions remain for the troubled automaker - and the...
6
6

Need glass
I need glass for a 2 door 59 fairlane no post hardtop, please HELP!!
4
4

1990 lumina no start
car was running fine come out from the store cranks but will not start had it towed home replaced the coil packs, checked for fuel and all other I could think of if it was a peterbilt i could diagnose...
1
1

FS: 98 Nascar F150 on Ebay. No reserve, nice.
Hey Guys. My nice nascar f150 is up on ebay for sale. No reserve auction. Check it out, or send me an email productsolutions at gmail dot com to make an offer on the side. for the space on this great...

Tire Pressure Reading is Wrong?
Is it possible that an aged and/or damaged tire valve will give a reading that's much higher than the actual pressure? My 97 Escort has a tire that reads at 45 psi when the tire is clearly...
3
3

FA 1964 Galaxie 500
Out of a private collection. 289 V8 C code Galaxie. $500.00 opening bid, no reserve. Thanks CCC

In Deal, a Test for the U.A.W.
In Deal, a Test for the U.A.W. HILLS, Mich., May 14 ? Can private equity investors fix Chrysler for good, and can they avoid a confrontation with the United Automobile Workers union? These are the...