Subject Author Posted Replies

93 Escort GT No Start Condition
I have a 93 Escort GT with 200,000 miles. I know this is stupid, but I was messing around with a friend and seeing if my Escort had a rev limiter. So I ran it up to redline and sure enough it hit the...
6
6

Ignition trouble shooting.
I have a 96 3.8 Windstar with a failure to fire. I believe it is getting fuel because I can smell it. Is there a way to check the PCM signal to the coil safely? What type of signal or voltage should...
2
2

A Message to Alan Mulally
Alan, here are ten, cheap "fixes" that will differentiate Ford products from the rest of the field: 1. Programable fly-by-wire throttle. Driver can set gas pedal throttle for the sensitivity desired....
3
3

1997 Explorer (4 liter pushrod engine) No Start, O2 Sensor codes, Intermittent engine Power loss
I recently helped a friend of mine with the following problem: His check engine light would come on and the codes read would be related to the O2 sensors. He complained about the car having...

CNG cars
Has anyone owned a dual fuel equipped car or truck (gas/CNG)? What was you opinion of running on CNG if you did? Was it practical? Bob
1
1

shift lever is disengaged in 1992 tbird 5.0
hello, 1992 ford tbird 5.0 with AOD transmission. I pulled into the driving range parking lot and put it into park. I can only back out of the space. When I started it to leave, the shift lever now...
8
8

Muscle and classic car web site updated.
Visit us at Send us some of your Ford pics and stories. We need to get some Ford products on our site.

Top 10 TV Cars
Sacramento Bee - February 14, 2007 1. 1971 Plymouth Barracuda convertible, from "Nash Bridges" -- You get to drive a monster-horsepower, bright-yellow 'Cuda on the streets of San Francisco, and you...
55
55

ford taurus fule pump relay
i cant find the relay it is not in the black box under the hood i have a 94 taurus 3.8 can any one help me

Re: Pictures Please - Ford 351 - Ford351C - Ford351W - Repost
Where Ford has a casting plant ;) mike

Vermont could clear way for new U.S. emissions rules
I saw this article and thought the comment on Toyota hybrids near the bottom was interesting- "While hybrid technology has raised manufacturing costs, Toyota Motor Corp., maker of the Prius hybrid,...
22
22

GM, Ford turnarounds hinge on economy: S&P
GM, Ford turnarounds hinge on economy: S&P LONDON (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. and General Motors have had some success in efforts to return their North American operations to profitability but still...

P1451 trouble code on 1997 Lincoln Town Car Cartier
What does P1451 mean on a 1997 Lincoln Town Car Cartier series? I looked up P1451 on the web and I get different answers -- do the trouble codes mean different things for different cars? One site said...
2
2

2005 Taurus fuel filter replacement learning experience
I wanted to change the fuel filter on my Taurus but didn't realize what I was getting into. This is my 4th Taurus, the others being a '90, '95, and '00. All call for the same filter but the '05 uses a...
6
6

1997 Exploder problem x 2
You start it and it goes to 1100rpm like it should then drops instantly to 400rpm and almost dies then idles like a new truck.. Anyone have any ideas? If you rev the gas pedal and keep your foot on it...
2
2