Subject Author Posted Replies

A/C Heater Blower switch
The dash mounter switch on 2000 Focus has been giving me problems for some time. Until recently the only speed that worked was high--slower blower speeds did not work. Today, the high speed gave...
1
1

4.6 Motor Question
I recently purchased a 2002 E150. My question is that it recommends 5w-20 motor oil. Isn't this to light weight of a motor oil during the summer? I am afraid the motor will get hot during the stop and...
29
29

Valve Lash Adjusters on 1997 4.6 L 2v Ford
Ok I posted awhile back about this engine having a out it was a broken valve the valve spring put the adjuster back in place installed the cam follower and had no the cam follower off and got a...
4
4

Transmission question on a 92 Ranger
I have a 92 Ranger that seems to be stuck in Drive. I can move it from drive to 1st and 2nd, but cannot get it past OD. I talked with a tranny guy and he said to drop the pan and look to see if...
1
1

Crank Key, will not come out.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to remove a crank key from the end of a crankshaft? I tried grabbing it with pliers, knocking it out with a hammer and chisel, thought about heat but worried about...
3
3

1994 XR7 Electronic Transmission Prob
For 2 years my 1994 XR7 V/8 has been jumping out of OD momentarily and revving in neutral. I know this problem has been reported but I've seen no solution. I have done a search on this forum. The oil...

1.25 or 1.4 duratec?
hi there, am looking through my fiesta options and trying to figure out why ford would offer 2 engines with similar horsepower: 1.25 16v at 75HP and 1.4 16v at 80HP (link a) .max speed of 1.4 is only...
6
6

1996 ford bronco full sixe 5.8 l
it will not idle when it rains otherwise runs perfect. help
1
1

Report from the Carlisle Swap Meet
Just returned from the big car show up in Carlisle PA... weather was as nice as it could get. Mustangs were everywhere, lots of convertibles, a few cars from the 20's and 30's. More info and lots of...

1988 ford f150
I have a 1988 ford f150, staright 6, manual, no air, 4X4. The truck shuts off at times while driving/running and at other times just will not start. Compression is good, engine has spark. I have found...

2002 Taurus SEL Wagon fuse / short question ...
When I got my oil changed at a local dealership, recently ... and they did their complimentary inspection ... they pointed out to me that both rear license plate bulbs were burned out ... and when...
2
2

How do I find the right NG
I hate to bt OT. How d I find the right group to post to if my topic of discussion is very general? Thanks for you help, Stephen Spankthebank
1
1

instrument lights 89 Probe
I recently replaced my altenator, and battery as mentioned in a previous post... maybe 2-3 days after replacing those, I started up the car, I flipped on the headlamps and the instument lights went...
1
1

CAFE standards controlled by our Government? Can someone explain why?
I've noticed that CAFE's don't get raised very often, or maybe I don't pay careful attention when they DO raise them? Nevertheless, why can't we raise the CAFE standards on a fixed interval of time?...
52
52

1971 Mercury Cyclone GT FA
2