Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Consumer Reports 2007 Auto Survey
All I did was post the questions asked in CR's annual auto survey and comment that "from this limited questionnaire, that is only sent to Consumer Reports subscribers, CR generates "data" that million...
43
43

Camber Hell: Monroe struts poor quality
'89 Mustang 5.0 ... I went to replace the front struts and got the standard replacement parts (Monroe brand, blue color) from Advance. To fit my spindles I had to use the (included) 2 spacer plates...
8
8

92 Sable inner tie-rod
Looking for tips/procedure from anyone with experience replacing inner tie-rod on 92 Sable 3.8. Just replaced outers and stabilizer links, but alignment check reveals some wear on left inner. Many...

power window 2002 sable LS
Rear drives side power window stopped working. Does anyone know if windows are individually fused or one fuse for all. I hate to start pulling door panels off if I don't have too. Rear window is never...
2
2

E 150 4.2L engine problem
Hey Gang, I ve known about the head gasket leakin antifreeze into cyl.#2 for about 4 months now and its been usin close to a pint a orginal starter went bad about 2 weeks ago and we put a new one...
4
4

Ford Windstar
Hi from Germany, er bought a Windstar in 95. The vehicle features six safety belts. As it turned out only now, neither one of them works. Although they can be buckled properly and there is no visible...
6
6

European Drivers Think Hybrids Are a Good Idea
The following came from a Automotive News Europe and Maritz Research survey of European car buyers: * Real-world experience helps convince drivers that hybrids are a good idea. Citing a previous...
35
35

New price match offer on all our tools find them cheaper and we will match it
We have a huge selection of Automotive tools available and will match a price if you find it cheaper else where

Where can I find free forum?
a new free forum than phpbb no pop-ups. Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Storage, Unlimited users, unlimited threads, unlimited topics.Fast,
1
1

1972 Ford Torino
My brother has 3-1972 Ford Torinos he would like to sell, possibly for parts. He lives in the Seattle-Tacoma area. Any interest? Loretta
19
19

CyberSurvey: talk positively about Ford
Not looking good for Ford CyberSurvey: talk positively about Ford Never hire a Ferret to do a Weasel's job
1
1

Caps leaking on 1990 E250 ECU
I've been trying for the last couple days to figure out why my 1990 E250 Van (Granville camper conversion) is refusing to start after its winter break. Among the zillion things I've been doing with...
13
13

86 F150 5.0L Dual Tank Problem
I have an 1986 F150 with the dual fuel tank option. When I switch it to the front tank the fuel gage reads full and the engine runs normally. When I flip the switch to the rear tank, the fuel gage...
6
6

Replacing CD/Radio in Ford "triple dash" system
How do I replace the CD/radio in a Ford Fiesta which has the controls split into three separate panels? I would like an MP3/CD/radio system, instead of just a CD/radio system.

wheel studs
Hi, I have a 1998 ford windstar and recently I change the snow tires to all seasons. One of the wheel studs broke. I was wondering if it is possible to just replace the wheel stud and not the whole...
10
10