Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Ford Brings Back the Sedan Delivery - New Fiesta Van for Europe
Except in America, where it's hard to find a (non-pickup) two-door from _any_ maker. The Mustang seems to be Ford's only two-door in the US market.

FS - Mid 80's Turbo T-Bird, T-5 Manual Drivetrain Any Interest???
DFW area. No electronics.

Does my 88 F-150 have TWO fuel pumps?
I have a 1988 F-150 300 - six cyl engine, fuel injected, 4WD, manual tranny, pickup truck. I'm not getting fuel to the engine. I *can* hear the fuel pump in the gas tank run. This could be gas line...
8
8

Merry Christmas, etc, Ford folks
And a trouble-free new year. Guv Bob
1
1

Bill Ford Jr. brings oldest surviving Ford back into family fold
From AB Model A Helped Launch Ford Motor Company on the Road to Putting the World on Wheels Model A was the first product of Ford Motor Company, which launched June 16, 1903 With cash reserves almost...

Aerostar Shift Lever goes Kaput - Help
'93 Aerostar/3.0L V-6/Auto trans....... Backed out of the driveway, then shifting into Drive, the shifter handle suddenly went limp. Huh? Playing around with it, I got it to go into drive, so I pulled...
1
1

Galpin announces plans for Ford GT-inspired supercar
From AB GAS Announces Supercar Galpin Auto Sports, last home of the TV hit "Pimp My Ride," announced at the LA Auto Show that it will build its own supercar. Called the GTR-1, the low-slung coupe will...

Ford details how it will fix recalled fire-risk 2013 Escape and Fusion models
From AB Ford Produces Fix in Voluntary Safety Recall of 2013 Escapes, 2013 Fusions with 1.6-liter Engines -Ford today announced a corrective action to address potential engine overheating that could...

Ford recalling 89k 2013 Fusion and Escape models over engine fires, urges owners to park their cars
From AB Ford Acts Promptly for Customer Safety by Recalling 2013 Escapes with 1.6-liter Engines and 2013 Fusions with 1.6-liter Engines for Risk of Overheating That May Result in Engine Fires - Ford...

1988 Crown Victoria: Slipping in Overdrive
I have a 1988 Crown Victoria with a 5.0 engine--with 110,000 miles on it. A few days ago when I stopped the car wouldn't go into reverse. After a while of shifting through gears, shutting the car off,...
7
7

2014 Ford Transit Connect Wagon brings minivans back to the Blue Oval
From AB Ford Introduces New Seven-Passenger People Mover with a Difference: Transit Connect Wagon First to Exceed 30 MPG Ford brings the compact Transit Connect Wagon to market, a vehicle so unique it...

Ford marks 5 million Sync-equipped vehicles over 5 years
From AB Ford, Microsoft Celebrate Five Years of In-Car Connectivity Leadership with 5 Millionth SYNC-Equipped Vehicle -Five years after launching SYNC® with Microsoft, Ford has delivered more than 5...

Aerostar -- Coolant temp sensor to computer
I cut the line that connects the coolant temp sensor to the computer = (standing in front of the van, it's the one on the right). Engine = starts and runs fine, except I notice if I start it cold and...
1
1

Ford will send a consultant to help design your dream garage
From AB Ford Dream Garage: Perhaps one of the most interesting displays at the Ford booth, this is literally a two-car dream garage of nearly 750 square feet, built right into the stand. Dream Garage...

is it possible to replace a bad 3.0 motor with a 4.0 in my 2000 ranger ?
I have a 2000 ford xlt super cab v-6 3.0 flex fuel , The replacement motor is out of a 93 explorer 4.0
5
5